Oh dear Keir

I wonder if he offered to bring out a pint of Thatchers for Sir Kier when they had their chat later

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'm no fan of Sir Kier but the Landlord comes across as a bit of a tit.
Bad drills on Sir Keirs advisors on heading to the pub without checking with the landlord first, unless he was able to be far less ranty when they did so.

Last edited:

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Bad drills on Sir Keirs advisors on heading to the pub without checking with the landlord out first, unless he was able to be far less ranty when they did so.
I agree landlord comes across as a knob, but then so is the bloke he's being a knob to.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I agree landlord comes across as a knob, but then so is the bloke he's being a knob to.

is there such a thing as a 'knoboff'?

Snowy.

On ROPS
On ROPs
UhH0.gif

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Quick robin, the cock-phone is ringing.

1618847777523.png

someone needs an expert bellend

Bad drills on Sir Keirs advisors on heading to the pub without checking with the landlord out first, unless he was able to be far less ranty when they did so.
Apparently, there are two landlords. One invited Keir. The other was less keen. The one who invited Keir has since apologised for events.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Landlord's pub! Starmer and Co were taking the piss. Hope the landlord does the goon for assault

the footage originally shown on the BBC shows Starmer getting an earful outside the pub and the chap doesn't identify himself as the/a landlord. suddenly lunges after the principle while shouting. Probably lucky he wasn't put to the floor rather than pushed out of the way

I love Politicians out on the stump. He’s just maintaining a long line of Labour faux pas when exposed to the great unwashed. The list is long, but off the top of my head: Kinnock (Dad), Prescott, Milliband(s), Brown, Thornberry and now, Max Headroom.
Have to say, Prescott the bruiser is my all time favourite and although I can’t stand the fat Cnut, I was with him on this occasion! :-D
65D17F27-562C-42A4-AFFF-68D5771608B6.jpeg

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
It's been a rum day for Parliamentary Party leaders Party leaders, Boris has managed to forget who he was out campaigning for today, whilst Fatty "Simple Crofter" Blackford has been accused of victimisation of a sexual harassment whistle blower.

Nothing from the LibDems yet, but there's so few of them they'll probably have to draw up a rota for being duty cnut.

Boris should visit that pub (obviously calling ahead to see if he’s barred).

It's been a rum day for Parliamentary Party leaders Party leaders, Boris has managed to forget who he was out campaigning for today, whilst Fatty "Simple Crofter" Blackford has been accused of victimisation of a sexual harassment whistle blower.

Nothing from the LibDems yet, but there's so few of them they'll probably have to draw up a rota for being duty cnut.
They take that as a group effort. Difficult to differentiate. :cool:

The landlord should check who’s actually in government if he wants to lay some blame for his problems with anybody.

Like Starmer or dislike him, and I’m not a particular fan although I’m a member of the Labour Party, he actually isn’t responsible for the publicans self perceived plight.

Let’s also consider that well over a hundred thousand people have lost their lives to this pandemic. The measures taken had to be robust enough to stop that number becoming two hundred thousand or three hundred thousand or even much worse.

He’s not alone by any means in suffering hardship because of the situation but he deliberately uses an occasion when he knew it would make national headlines to cause a scene with someone who actually isn’t responsible for his plight.

Frankly I hope this ******** does now go bust!

The landlord should check who’s actually in government if he wants to lay some blame for his problems with anybody.

Like Starmer or dislike him, and I’m not a particular fan although I’m a member of the Labour Party, he actually isn’t responsible for the publicans self perceived plight.

Let’s also consider that well over a hundred thousand people have lost their lives to this pandemic. The measures taken had to be robust enough to stop that number becoming two hundred thousand or three hundred thousand or even much worse.

He’s not alone by any means in suffering hardship because of the situation but he deliberately uses an occasion when he knew it would make national headlines to cause a scene with someone who actually isn’t responsible for his plight.

Frankly I hope this ******** does now go bust!

Peraps the useless prick should offer some opposition instead of scratching his arse and agreeing or abstaining with evertything on offer...