Oh dear it's a bad day for Gerry Adams..

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by tuffy52, Apr 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

. but Boston's ever so Oirish isn't it? But of course Courts cannot be swayed....

2. Will the tapes confirm what we already know about Adams and McGuiness?

3. One can but hope.

4. Ed Moloney, the journo who recorded them, has said that what is on the tapes could lead to a victims lawsuit against Adams.

He also said there is enough there to damage the political process.

What has been released from the tapes so far (Brendan Hughes and Delours Price interviews) confirm that Adams was involved with the 'unit' that killed Jean McConville and others among the dissapeared.

5. Which one is 'Steak Knife' again?

6. That they were both touts who caused the deaths of many 'volunteers' by betraying them to the Brits?

I dunno about you but if I were a heavily tooled-up buoyo, I'd be very angry to find that out. Semtex angry.

7. they're still alive then.

got my hopes up with the thread title

still, can but hope. one day, one day

8. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Stakeknife outed as ex boss of the nutting squad. He is now in retirement in Italy, his name escapes me.

The bit I'm looking forward to is all the loyalist paramilitarys talking about what they've done during PIRAs armed struggle.

9. Doubt if there is anything that PSNI don't know already and I doubt we would get to hear them anyway. That may be part of the price of peace.

10. STEAK KNIFE = Scapotice ?
    Ed Moloney is a quality operator. The tapes will be interesting...

11. And if you think so, then it's going to be fun .... ;-)

12. Fred Scappa.... fuc... fuc..fuc.... ing.....tichi. Get my fuc.....fuc...fuc...ing name right, ye fuc.. fuc...fuc... ing peelers.

I shouldn't make a cheap joke considering his list of crimes, but I thought it was 'knitting squad' hence those awful wolly balaclavas they wore.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Knowing was never the issue, getting someone to testify was the problem.

14. Stake Knife was indeed (possibly someone else) I think adams and marty were 'trongs' and 'lobster pick'.

Or I could be making it up =)