Oh dear how sad too bad, never mind

Tragic
I hope the cnut tops himself. Slowly and painfully. In public. With piano wire self tightened with a pair of nail clippers. Perhaps whilst flaying himself alive to make it more worthy of being televised live.
Did I mention I hope the slimy, treasonous b@stard burns in hell for his actions?

jagman said:
Tragic
I hope the cnut tops himself. Slowly and painfully. In public. With piano wire self tightened with a pair of nail clippers. Perhaps whilst flaying himself alive to make it more worthy of being televised live.
Did I mention I hope the slimy, treasonous b@stard burns in hell for his actions?
I hate it when people sit on the fence.
Hopefully this will be the political death senetence the one eyed, snot gobbling, murdering (starving the MOD of funds) so richly deserves.

old_n_fat said:
jagman said:
Tragic
Hopefully this will be the political death senetence the one eyed, snot gobbling, murdering (starving the MOD of funds) so richly deserves.
Sorry :oops:
And I'm a Liberal too, I would pay good money to watch that piece of crap kill himself.

jagman said:
old_n_fat said:
jagman said:
Tragic
And I'm a Liberal too, I would pay good money to watch that piece of crap kill himself.
no,no. 99years with out parole! A long time to reflect upon the damage he and party have inflicted on the country,as an added torment, put the blairs in the same cell

countymounty said:
jagman said:
old_n_fat said:
jagman said:
Tragic
no,no. 99years with out parole! A long time to reflect upon the damage he and party have inflicted on the country,as an added torment, put the blairs in the same cell
I forgot to add ,throw Ashie in as well.

PrinceAlbert said:
The link took over 30 seconds to load, so I binned it. Can someone paraphrase?
dont know why it was slow for you, it isnt for me. However basically a hideously bad poll for Brown which is likely to see him knifed in the back following the euro elections.

PrinceAlbert said:
Aye, no dramas. The jist of the article was "Brown is gonna get dry humped every which way" !!!

PrinceAlbert said:
Certainly.

It is a rather overextended blurb essentially saying:

New pre election poll drama.
Results:

40% Cons
25% Lib
22% Lab

Meaning Labour is screwed and GB resembles a part of the female anatomy.

Gremlin said:
PrinceAlbert said:
Certainly.

It is a rather overextended blurb essentially saying:

New pre election poll drama.
Results:

40% Cons
25% Lib
22% Lab

Meaning Labour is screwed and GB resembles a part of the female anatomy.
Brilliant Summary Grem. :D

Where is Ashie to reassure the faithful that all is well and that opinion polls are just a point in time, etc?

This really is going from bad to worse for Brown. Lest not we forget our Trade Minister, who's not really sure how to engage with the beneficial owners of GM (Europe). I would wager that within the next three months, on The Wirral and in Luton, there will be many more who desert the Labour vote?

Oh, and if there are tickets going Jagman - then put 'em up on here first!

12minden said:
PrinceAlbert said:
Aye, no dramas. The jist of the article was "Brown is gonna get dry humped every which way" !!!

My bold, Perhaps Mr Spour will be called in for said dry humping! 8O

God I feel dirty for saying this but I really do hope that Labour don't get relegated to third place behind the Liberal Democrats and that Brown isn't challenged for the leadersip of the Labour Party. The main reason being that at the moment Gordon Brown is probably the Opposition's greatest electoral weapon. If they were to dump him for someone more effective (and let's be honest that's pretty much anyone right about now) and replace him with say Alan Milburn then they might actually start getting their act together between now and next year's general election, sure they'd still lose but they wouldn't be as absolutely crushed as if they'd had Brown in charge all the way up to it.

T

trowel

countymounty said:
countymounty said:
jagman said:
old_n_fat said:
jagman said:
Tragic
I forgot to add ,throw Ashie in as well.
Hey County, leave Ashie alone. He's my new best mate.Complimented me on being a "fcking Nazi arrsehole" the other day. Don't you just love him, he's begining to mellow with age.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Trowel

It wasn't just Ashie though was it. Arrse in genereal thinks that you are a nazi.

I don't understand blokes like you. Why don't you admit what you are, or do you honestly think that the ideas you have voiced and defended are not those of a fascist ********? If I thought like you I would shout to the world that I am a Nazi and proud.

Why don't you?

T

trowel

bobthedog said:
Before we start to fly into personal insults, wasnt this thread intended to discuss the Labour Party's grim opinion poll results?
Bob , insults and abuse are what the childlike fall back on when they run out of steam in the reasoning department

Even if that was the general election results it would still mean Liarbore would be the Opposition because of the distribution of votes across the constituencies. Such is the FPTP system.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C The NAAFI Bar 30
Fish and Chips The NAAFI Bar 83
maguire The NAAFI Bar 0