Oh dear, how sad... somethings eating Jade Goody

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sniper_bob, Aug 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Couldn't happen to a nicer, more intelligent, more attractive person....

...oh right Jade goody? Well fcuk that chav bitch...
  2. is this another one of her publicity stunts?
  3. And many of them fcuking hate her.
  4. The cynic might say she already knew before she went into the Indian BB house. Great publicity and outpouring of public sympathy :wink:

F^%k her, more oxygen for the rest of us
  5. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

From the article

BIG Brother legend Jade Goody

Legend fukcing legend I think some fukcwit at the Sun is getting a bit over excited there at the fick fat numpties status

The star was in hysterics as she made the announcement.

However fair play to her for seeing the funny side do you think she actually knows what cancer is

It's been about 2 years since I put that request into God
    Hopefully this means he's getting through the back log and there will be a mass chav mong clearout
  6. I have the greatest sympathy for any young human woman thats afflicted with this disease, but not this porcine animal-trogg-monster-chav-beast...
  7. We must do our best to save her - she is booked for the ceremonial burning at the opening of the London Olympics. I suppose we could always preserve the body then pull it out when requested.
  8. There is a god after all, hope Geri Fecking halliwell gets its also.............the ginger cunt
  9. :lol: now that has made my day :lol:
  10. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Why do you get off about someone you don't know having cancer? Bizarre!!
  11. Couldn't have happend to a nicer lass.I bet Shilpas Pi$$ing herself 'innit'. :D
  12. And your point is??? If you want to take the moral high ground, NAAFI's probably not the best place to start. But then you've been on this site long enough to work that out for yourself...
  13. If it's true, then my sympathies are with her, I wouldn't wish cancer on even that fcuking idiot.

Somehow though I feel it's a bit of a publicity thing.
  14. she's probably thinking "if kylie minougue can do it so can i"