Oh dear, how sad... somethings eating Jade Goody

Couldn't happen to a nicer, more intelligent, more attractive person....

...oh right Jade goody? Well fcuk that chav bitch...

EACH year 2,700 women are diagnosed with cervical cancer in the UK - many of them young like Jade.
And many of them fcuking hate her.

The cynic might say she already knew before she went into the Indian BB house. Great publicity and outpouring of public sympathy :wink:

F^%k her, more oxygen for the rest of us

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
From the article

BIG Brother legend Jade Goody

Legend fukcing legend I think some fukcwit at the Sun is getting a bit over excited there at the fick fat numpties status

The star was in hysterics as she made the announcement.

However fair play to her for seeing the funny side do you think she actually knows what cancer is

It's been about 2 years since I put that request into God
Hopefully this means he's getting through the back log and there will be a mass chav mong clearout

I have the greatest sympathy for any young human woman thats afflicted with this disease, but not this porcine animal-trogg-monster-chav-beast...

We must do our best to save her - she is booked for the ceremonial burning at the opening of the London Olympics. I suppose we could always preserve the body then pull it out when requested.

There is a god after all, hope Geri Fecking halliwell gets its also.............the ginger cunt

Why do you get off about someone you don't know having cancer? Bizarre!!

Ord_Sgt said:
And your point is??? If you want to take the moral high ground, NAAFI's probably not the best place to start. But then you've been on this site long enough to work that out for yourself...

If it's true, then my sympathies are with her, I wouldn't wish cancer on even that fcuking idiot.

Somehow though I feel it's a bit of a publicity thing.

she's probably thinking "if kylie minougue can do it so can i"

sniper_bob said:
Ord_Sgt said:
And your point is??? If you want to take the moral high ground, NAAFI's probably not the best place to start. But then you've been on this site long enough to work that out for yourself...
Not taking any moral high ground, I just don't understand your bile and hatred for someone you don't know, it's irrational.

When Kylie had the big C, I remember asking on here if one might purchase her left tit on Ebay as an ashtray. Sadly, it wasn't possible but now, with the lovely Jade having her vag full of canker puss etc couldn't we get a whip round for her fanny bits? It'd look feckin excellent on my mantelpiece and it's a big old unit so there'll be enough to share around. I'd eat me dinner of it , no worries.

hedgehog64 said:
Couldn't have happend to a nicer lass.I bet Shilpas Pi$$ing herself 'innit'. :D
and I bet there are a few Hindus muttering about karma.

Personally, I hate the daft cow, but like Ord_Sgt, I can't really feel happy that someone (even as apparently gross as her) has cancer....

Couldn't they just move the whole household to an Indian Hospital Ward? Or are they worried that the Indian audience will vote her out of the Ward before the end of her treatment?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C The NAAFI Bar 30
Fish and Chips The NAAFI Bar 83
maguire The NAAFI Bar 0