Oh dear how sad never mind

Good

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Good news. The tree is going to pull through.

1563470323142.png

It's absolutely shocking what kids get up to these days. I am gobsmacked. We never had any of this motorcycle nonsense when I were a lad, and we certainly never went out while being improperly dressed. We had wheelbarrows. Wheelbarrows, FFS!!!

We used to come home from Mass, eat traditional turnips round the table, and later we'd ask Mr. Smith from the allotments if we could lend his wheelbarrow. Everyone knew each other then.

It's absolutely shocking what kids get up to these days. I am gobsmacked. We never had any of this motorcycle nonsense when I were a lad, and we certainly never went out while being improperly dressed. We had wheelbarrows. Wheelbarrows, FFS!!!

We used to come home from Mass, eat traditional turnips round the table, and later we'd ask Mr. Smith from the allotments if we could lend his wheelbarrow. Everyone knew each other then.
Wheelbarrow! WHEELBARROW!

I had a stick that I could use as a gun or a sword or a er stick. At Christmas I was aloud a go on my older brothers Yo-Yo. You could leave your front door unlocked and nobody broke in.

22 year old man later arrested for GBH and failing to stop

I cant be alone in thinking it was his bike and he assisted their demise
Wah up
Driver of car
wah down

Pikeys?

Wheelbarrow! WHEELBARROW!

I had a stick that I could use as a gun or a sword or a er stick. At Christmas I was aloud a go on my older brothers Yo-Yo. You could leave your front door unlocked and nobody broke in.
A stick? You must have been one of the posh kids. We had to make do with twigs.

22 year old man later arrested for GBH and failing to stop

I cant be alone in thinking it was his bike and he assisted their demise
If that is the case, he should get paid equivalent to a coppers salary for doing his public duty in apprehending them, and obviously no case to answer on the rest.

Sarastro

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
A stick? You must have been one of the posh kids. We had to make do with twigs.
"A"? We didn't have definite articles in my house. Had to make do with pointing at stuff and saying "it". And you only got one verb a week on Sundays and you weren't not allowed no declension neither, or you didn't eat.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ritch The NAAFI Bar 21
Civvy Scum The NAAFI Bar 30
maguire The NAAFI Bar 0

Latest Threads