Oh dear, how sad, never mind...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by cpunk, Jul 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 1
  3. Here's to a summer of feud and counter feud that claims nobody but their own...
    • Like Like x 2
  4. "Gardai found Keane, who was unconscious with a head injury, late on Thursday night in a walkway between St John's Lane and the Greenhills housing estate in Athy, Co Kildare."

I hope the walkway was ok.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I shall celebrate his journey to hell with a malt.:wave:

Sadly his demise was not soon enough for most on this site.
  6. His family must be gutted.

Of course, if they'd dobbed him in as a terrorist when they had the chance - like civilised people do - he'd still be alive.
  7. And a bonus at the end of that Grauniad article

".....another Real IRA bomber, Seamus McKenna, was buried in his native Co Louth near the border. McKenna had been named in a civil action taken by families of the Omagh victims who accused him of transporting the Real IRA bomb to the Co Tyrone market town in August 1998. He died from injuries after falling from the roof of a school in Dundalk last week but was kept alive on a life support machine until his organs could be donated."
  8. I will have a large drink or three on this tonight,and will hope to here about quite a few more of these jokers bumping each other off.
  9. I wonder if McKenna's fall might have been assisted?

I shall wonder all the way to the wine rack. Rojas this evening I think.
  10. Nicking lead off the roof like the good tinker he was?

Pity the poor feckers who get his parts. It is not without good reason the whole transplant thing is anonymous.
  11. Mmmm yes, all rather a co-incidence is it not!! Best put a few cans in the fridge as well. This story may still be developing ;-)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. The sun has got his hat on. Etc.
    • Like Like x 1