Oh dear, how sad, never mind...

"Gardai found Keane, who was unconscious with a head injury, late on Thursday night in a walkway between St John's Lane and the Greenhills housing estate in Athy, Co Kildare."

I hope the walkway was ok.

I shall celebrate his journey to hell with a malt.:wave:

Sadly his demise was not soon enough for most on this site.

His family must be gutted.

Of course, if they'd dobbed him in as a terrorist when they had the chance - like civilised people do - he'd still be alive.

And a bonus at the end of that Grauniad article

".....another Real IRA bomber, Seamus McKenna, was buried in his native Co Louth near the border. McKenna had been named in a civil action taken by families of the Omagh victims who accused him of transporting the Real IRA bomb to the Co Tyrone market town in August 1998. He died from injuries after falling from the roof of a school in Dundalk last week but was kept alive on a life support machine until his organs could be donated."

I wonder if McKenna's fall might have been assisted?

I shall wonder all the way to the wine rack. Rojas this evening I think.

".....another Real IRA bomber, Seamus McKenna, was buried in his native Co Louth near the border. McKenna had been named in a civil action taken by families of the Omagh victims who accused him of transporting the Real IRA bomb to the Co Tyrone market town in August 1998. He died from injuries after falling from the roof of a school in Dundalk last week but was kept alive on a life support machine until his organs could be donated."
Nicking lead off the roof like the good tinker he was?

Pity the poor feckers who get his parts. It is not without good reason the whole transplant thing is anonymous.

I wonder if McKenna's fall might have been assisted?

I shall wonder all the way to the wine rack. Rojas this evening I think.
Mmmm yes, all rather a co-incidence is it not!! Best put a few cans in the fridge as well. This story may still be developing ;-)

The sun has got his hat on. Etc.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Thank God we're at peace. Orange men rioting and attacking the police. Our two branches of the Christian religion being rude to one another (something which upset our visiting policemen) and a couple of dead (unreal) IRA men.
And a heatwave...............a heatwave.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Thank God we're at peace. Orange men rioting and attacking the police. Our two branches of the Christian religion being rude to one another (something which upset our visiting policemen) and a couple of dead (unreal) IRA men.
And a heatwave...............a heatwave.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
The military term is "normalisation" I believe!

IF ONLY those organs went to Brit soldiers injured in the defence of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and NornIron.

I know they did not.

So I'll content myself with the thought that he died incompetently pursuing his tribe's most ancient tradition - nicking the lead off a school roof.

I hope he lay there in the schoolyard, in pain, for f#ckin' hours, before anybody noticed he was hurt.

B

Bertie Basset

".....another Real IRA bomber, Seamus McKenna, was buried in his native Co Louth near the border. McKenna had been named in a civil action taken by families of the Omagh victims who accused him of transporting the Real IRA bomb to the Co Tyrone market town in August 1998. He died from injuries after falling from the roof of a school in Dundalk last week but was kept alive on a life support machine until his organs could be detonated."
Fixed that!

Maybe he died like that young man this week, spraying graffiti on the gable wall?

IRA
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Anyways, rot in hell you murdering Dross.