Oh dear another Senior Plod who thinks the Law doesn't apply to him......

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by bobthedog, Jul 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Police chief and his wife charged over speeding points allegation - Telegraph

Gordon Fraser, 48, acting Deputy Chief Constable of Leicestershire Police, is due to appear before magistrates in St Albans with wife Teresa, 42, on Friday.

It is alleged that Mrs Fraser accepted responsibility for a speeding offence committed by her husband on September 29 last year in Scotland, prosecutors said

2. 4 month mandatory custodial, minimum.

(assuming he is found guilty of course)

3. Liked this little snippet - I can only hope it was a very temporary role.

"He previously served with West Midlands police, where he fulfilled roles such as Head of Intelligence"

4. [​IMG]
    <Snr Plod Mode ON> If you're not cops, your little people; and only little people have to obey the law <Snr Plod Mode OFF>

• Like Like x 1
  5. Smug looking git.

tac

6. ............My heart pumps piss!

He'll get orf of course.....they always do.

But come the revolution............whoosh.....chop.......plop!

7. From the look of him, I'm surprised he has a wife to take the blame, if you get my meaning.

I don't think his arrogance - should he turn out to be guilty - is particularly Plod-oriented; he looks the typical sort of smug middle-management ****** who is perpetually astounded at the power and beauty of the light that shines out of his own arse.

• Like Like x 5
  8. On full pay with no loss of pension..??

9. Er, I think you'll find they have the same attitude to the junior ranks as you think they do to the public.

• Like Like x 2
  10. You mean the David Cameron 'What ho peasants!' school of industrial relations... *****, the lot of 'em!

11. Looks guilty to me.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

I would imagine that a conviction for conspiracy to pervert the course of justice is career ending.

So if found guilty, I predict an endless stream of appeals (on legal aid of course) and his conviction overturned on a legal technicality.

Wordsmith

13. Perhaps with fully paid re-instatement in his previous rank while appeals take place, a la the ****** Dizaei......

14. Probably big enough a transgression to cut his career off....but will be saving his pension etc.

One rule for some, another for the rest of us, it's a world gone mad etc. [outrage bus ticking over outside]

15. Oh come on - how is he going to do that, he can't play the race card (uh oh, this ain't the NAAFI...)