Oh dear another Senior Plod who thinks the Law doesn't apply to him......

4 month mandatory custodial, minimum.

(assuming he is found guilty of course)

Liked this little snippet - I can only hope it was a very temporary role.

"He previously served with West Midlands police, where he fulfilled roles such as Head of Intelligence"

<Snr Plod Mode ON> If you're not cops, your little people; and only little people have to obey the law <Snr Plod Mode OFF>

............My heart pumps piss!

He'll get orf of course.....they always do.

But come the revolution............whoosh.....chop.......plop!

From the look of him, I'm surprised he has a wife to take the blame, if you get my meaning.

I don't think his arrogance - should he turn out to be guilty - is particularly Plod-oriented; he looks the typical sort of smug middle-management ****** who is perpetually astounded at the power and beauty of the light that shines out of his own arse.

<Snr Plod Mode ON> If you're not cops, your little people; and only little people have to obey the law <Snr Plod Mode OFF>
Er, I think you'll find they have the same attitude to the junior ranks as you think they do to the public.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
I would imagine that a conviction for conspiracy to pervert the course of justice is career ending.

So if found guilty, I predict an endless stream of appeals (on legal aid of course) and his conviction overturned on a legal technicality.

Wordsmith

I would imagine that a conviction for conspiracy to pervert the course of justice is career ending.

So if found guilty, I predict an endless stream of appeals (on legal aid of course) and his conviction overturned on a legal technicality.

Wordsmith
Perhaps with fully paid re-instatement in his previous rank while appeals take place, a la the ****** Dizaei......

Probably big enough a transgression to cut his career off....but will be saving his pension etc.

One rule for some, another for the rest of us, it's a world gone mad etc. [outrage bus ticking over outside]

Oh come on - how is he going to do that, he can't play the race card (uh oh, this ain't the NAAFI...)
tactical "coming-out"?

Then go for liberal candidate for a political office?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Regardless, he will throw a 'sickie' and retire on a full pension like so many others have done in order to avoid true justice!

Regardless, he will throw a 'sickie' and retire on a full pension like so many others have done in order to avoid true justice!
Not wishing to piss on your parade but throwing a sickie (sic) will not put the courts off progressing the matter.

As to the second point; hopefully he hasn't got his full service is in yet as you could be right there.

Latest Threads