Oh boll0cks! Gordos comeing to Norn Iron!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Oct 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

He's coming to Stormont on Monday to discuss the devolved government after the spat between McGuiness & Robinson.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8281282.stm

2. No need, there is peace in NornIron, the party conference this week told us there was. The bad folks (on the hill) have gone away, honest guv.

3. Is it wrong to hope the RUC aren't checking the dissidents too much over the weekend?

4. Oi, JBM, in this new world order, they are PSNI (Polish Division).

5. Seriously, does the twat really have to come over. Hope theres rough sea's and the ferry is cancelled..... wishful thinking

6. I wonder if the boyos haven't a sniper or two who'd like to get a bit of practice in. Just a thought.

MsG

7. Wanna bet he will announce some 'inniative'?

Gotta get a positive press you know.

8. He can have a walk around west belfast then. Reminds me of a spin off song about willie whitelaw in the 70s
    " He has breakfast in the bogside to show he loves the taigs"
    " Then its over to carrickfergus for lunch with Billy Craig" :lol:

9. You lot over there will do anything to get rid off him,including inflicting him on us! We can ignore our own home grown idiots,but,I have to say,inflicting Cyclops on us is a bit to far.

10. If it helps, I'll buy the ammo(and the Guiness for the after-Op party!) :twisted: :wink:

11. I'll pass the message on, Werewolf. :D
    It's .338 Lapua Mag they'll be needing, by the way.

MsG

12. Broon would do well to drop into Ballykinler & talk to the 2nd Btn of the Rifles and give answers. He really is hated over here in Gods Wee Country.

13. UNDERSTATED!

14. Don't they have a .50 Barret tucked away somewhere? :D

15. Well, kind sir, if you could arrange a coupla rounds for that .....

MsG