Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by Cutaway, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Jussus !

Now I've really heard it all the thread "Green meat wants some fun" has been
    Am I losing my tiny, or has humour been definitively removed from ArRSe ?

Only an utter mong or - Mrs Proximo - could think that that thread was a threat to national security or OPSEC.
    Anyone with half an ounce of brain matter could see it was a wind up, but this silly bitch decided it would pervert our poor, dim, innocent little minds.

Come on Scabby, what is your problem ?
    Aren't you getting enough length or are you against anyone else having fun, sexual or otherwise ?
  2. What do you expect?

Serious forums are moderated by serious people

Silly childish forums are moderated by silly childish people

Infantry forums are moderated by Infantry blokes

Aviation forums are moderated by Aviation blokes

Really sad "I don't have a life and wish that my cat who is my only real friend would come and lie on my face and suffocate me in the night so I didn't have to continue living my pointless life of pain" forums are moderated by..... well, you figure it out.

Anyone that copies the nickname of the goby tw*t of a bird from a pre manufactured group of hyperslut$ deserves all the lack of respect it gets.
  3. So, if that is true, how comes the cookery forum is not moderated by a chef ????
  4. Because there are no Chefs in the Army. Just cooks

Personally I think anything to do with ARMY cooking should be moderated by Major Armstrong

Seen as the forum isn't based around Army cooking, but around real cooking on an individual basis, I would say that anyone with cooking knowledge should be allowed to moderate it.

Just like any sad lonely heart should be allowed to moderate etc etc etc etc etc
  5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

You mean it's not moderated by a cunt ?

(Actually I haven't a Scooby who moderates it, but does it matter ?)
  6. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

This isn't the NAAFI so it isn't the place for such obviously bone wind up threads. Are you really so lacking in fun that your only option is to crayon in here and slag me off?

Wrong on every count BTW in your guesses about me! No, I don't even have a cat.

Locked for irrelevance.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.