Official: Iran, Latin America Play Effective Role in Regulating New World Order

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MOD_ RSS, Feb 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. .

2. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

Interesting list of countries that he Iranians are working with. Brazil may be a surprise for some but they are very keen not to offend anyone. They seem to be manoeuvring themselves to be the dominant player in Latin America and do not wish to offend anyone at the moment, but yet they never really fully commit.

I wonder if the moves to Brazil are nuclear engineering biased???

3. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

I know some find it funny to see a bogus Iranian RSS feed but it is essential that we seek all sides of discussion. There is a real danger that as search engines refine our searches to match our known taste we become part of an echo chamber and only get those opinions or news stories that match our own opinions.

FARS may be comical in some of its product but it is useful for use to see the official thinking of Iran, which is a major part of our defence strategy at the moment.

I do wonder if Iran will start to use the FI business to try and annoy us diplomatically?

• Like Like x 1
  4. "the commonalities of Iran and Latin America have provided the two sides with an opportunity to contribute a major role to the regulation of a new world order."
    The commonalities of Iran and Latin America? Let's have a look at this. Iran= moslem screwball state. Latin America= catholic and mostly screwball states. Commonality? Both are screwballs. And they are going to play a major role in the regulation of a new world order. I wonder if Ryan Air do cheap flights to Mars.

5. There's some really interesting stories posted by 'Iranian MOD' on here. It's better than our MOD's endless 'RAF service(wo)man does the job they're paid for' shit.

6. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Brings a whole new meaning to flying on a 'wing and a prayer'.