Official ARRSE Mascot

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Baron Von Reichs Pudding, Aug 20, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Staffs have a Bull Terrier. The Taffs have a goat or four (one mascot and three for ‘other purposes’)
    ARRSE should (posthumously) award the title of OFFICIAL MASCOT to:
  2. I thought Mr. Potatohead was the mascot?
  3. As long as it's not a chicken
  4. True enough Corpse. And you are ARRSE'S token septic - that does not mean to say we can not change if we find other inbreed amongst the trailer trash.
  5. I think we should ask Mr Bliar to be the patron of the site!
  6. Or Grrrrrrrrr Hoon
  7. I see, typical loyal Brit. Carry on. :D
  8. Having read Auld Sappers hilarious post, my assumption is that Ol' Stumpy must be, why would you want a dead dog for a mascot?

If you are hell bent on a canine mascot, get Dale to post her photo. She's a right howler.

9. :D Cheap to keep ?

Ubique ya bass !!!
  10. And can double up as a great draft excluder. :D
  11. Mate

I have come to realise that you have some sort of issue or gripe with Dale for some reason which is unclear to most ARRSE users :?

I for one am getting a bit bored with the repetitive slaggings in your posts. :roll:

If you're not careful you'll turn into a troll :wink:
  12. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Well said OZG, While I believe that Cait can handle the likes of badass with no problem it is becoming very boring, and if, as he claims elsewhere, that he is a WO2, does it show immaturity in the current crop of warrants or is he a one off?.
  13. One off Tuppence
  14. On the subject of an ARRSE mascot................

If we did choose the illustrious Stumps we would have to go for authentic scratch and sniff dead dog aroma, with medals and pre-recorded jock accent and the ability to squirt fake puppy batter eveywhere on demand. :lol: That I would buy!
  15. Does'ny bite,shite,fart,need walked,chew yer dessies or sniff yer crotch ! :D

Fack ! the ideal pet. Everyone should have a dead dog :D

8O Feel another book coming on here,
    1001 Things To Do With A Dead Dog !

Ubique ya bass !!!