Official ARRSE Mascot

The Staffs have a Bull Terrier. The Taffs have a goat or four (one mascot and three for ‘other purposes’)
ARRSE should (posthumously) award the title of OFFICIAL MASCOT to:
STUMPY

As long as it's not a chicken

Corporal said:
I thought Mr. Potatohead was the mascot?
True enough Corpse. And you are ARRSE'S token septic - that does not mean to say we can not change if we find other inbreed amongst the trailer trash.

Baron Von Reichs Pudding said:
Corporal said:
I thought Mr. Potatohead was the mascot?
True enough Corpse. And you are ARRSE'S token septic - that does not mean to say we can not change if we find other inbreed amongst the trailer trash.
I see, typical loyal Brit. Carry on. :D

Having read Auld Sappers hilarious post, my assumption is that Ol' Stumpy must be dead.....so, why would you want a dead dog for a mascot?

If you are hell bent on a canine mascot, get Dale to post her photo. She's a right howler.

Baddass said:
Having read Auld Sappers hilarious post, my assumption is that Ol' Stumpy must be dead.....so, why would you want a dead dog for a mascot?

If you are hell bent on a canine mascot, get Dale to post her photo. She's a right howler.
Mate

I have come to realise that you have some sort of issue or gripe with Dale for some reason which is unclear to most ARRSE users :?

I for one am getting a bit bored with the repetitive slaggings in your posts. :roll:

If you're not careful you'll turn into a troll :wink:

X-Inf

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Ozgerbobble said:
Baddass said:

Mate

I have come to realise that you have some sort of issue or gripe with Dale for some reason which is unclear to most ARRSE users :?

I for one am getting a bit bored with the repetitive slaggings in your posts. :roll:

Well said OZG, While I believe that Cait can handle the likes of badass with no problem it is becoming very boring, and if, as he claims elsewhere, that he is a WO2, does it show immaturity in the current crop of warrants or is he a one off?.

One off Tuppence

On the subject of an ARRSE mascot................

If we did choose the illustrious Stumps we would have to go for authentic scratch and sniff dead dog aroma, with medals and pre-recorded jock accent and the ability to squirt fake puppy batter eveywhere on demand. :lol: That I would buy!

cait said:
Auld_Sapper said:
Baddass said:
.....so, why would you want a dead dog for a mascot?

:D Cheap to keep ?
And can double up as a great draft excluder. :D
Does'ny bite,shite,fart,need walked,chew yer dessies or sniff yer crotch ! :D

Fack ! the ideal pet. Everyone should have a dead dog :D

8O Feel another book coming on here,
1001 Things To Do With A Dead Dog !

Ubique ya bass !!!

X-Inf said:
Ozgerbobble said:
Baddass said:

Mate

Not half as bored as we are with your posts.

Well said OZG, While I believe that Cait can handle the likes of badass with no problem it is becoming very boring, and if, as he claims elsewhere, that he is a WO2, does it show immaturity in the current crop of warrants or is he a one off?.

Hope he is a one off - now you mention it he does seem to have a problem with most of the arrse maidens. It is very boring but I think we just ignore it. We can only hope he will get over it one day. If he doesn't like women it's his probelem - not ours.

Latest Threads