Official ARRSE 2011 Tit Monday Thread

morsk

LE
Im gonna have 06/05/11. Ill be back in Blighty then, so it will be something to look forward to.

Fotofrog

Old-Salt
Hoxton square in London was packed with sun bathing beauties today .. All sporting low cut tops and small skirts ... Bloody appreciate that after a hard morning ..

HHH

GCM
Mines every day when the wife changes for bed... still a nice pair just disapointd she wont let me get a picture on my phone to view every 5 minutes ;)
give us your phone number and i'll send you some of her!!!

Going home on the train today I was sat opposite a bird who seemed to be wearing her tits on a shelf. Loose, low cut White top. Kept leaning forward to rummage around in her handbag on the floor. Jeez. Almost a tsunami of wobbling breast every time she did it. That's tit Monday as far as I'm concerned!

Philthy

Old-Salt
Yes, but Tit Monday in Dover is hardly a sight to behold is it? I've never seen anything like it. And not in a good way.
You may well be Frankie Howard.

Deffo was in Margate, looks like we might even have a whole week of Mondays, HURRAH!

In Clekheaton and it has the makings of Tit Monday here today, it seems the atmospheric conditions may be just right

can you nominate after the event? it's just that, here is Brizzle, we have a couple of cheeky little contenders and i couldn't help but notice that I hadn't picked a day yet.

Incidentlly, was chatting to an Aussie collegue about the joys of spring, and he made a comment about "sunshine sheila's", the quanit Aussie name for ladies who see the sunshine in the morning and head out to face the day in something a little skimpy, only to spend the evening wishing they had brought a cardigan

C

count_duckula

One swallow doesn't make a spring, it's still far too cold in the morning for TM.
I was going to nominate last Monday but the weather's turned to rain and cold again so I'm going to say.. 11th April. Then again, every night up here in Newcastle is Tit Night!

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
This weekend is looking likely to be in the 20's, so if that temp stays all weekend, we could be in for a good week next week.

Eastbourne today.I was truly shocked with the acres of young,firm,female flesh that was on show today.
Thank you ladies.

Eastbourne today.I was truly shocked with the acres of young,firm,female flesh that was on show today.
Thank you ladies.
I hope a[n] [in]decent proportion of it was attractively packaged.

Nothing more distressing than to have Tit Monday unleashing on your senses, a barrage of skimpily clad bints with bodies like barrage balloons . . . like the porky mini-skirted slapper in f#ck me shoes, that I saw prowling Salisbury last Saturday night. Hads she shed about 20kilos, the rig woulda been passable if a little obvious. As it was, she lloked like a model for Viz . . . .

Well there's been quite a display of pulchritude down my way.

Someone once described Angelina Jolie as a woman designed by a committee of perverts, but I think I can leave it to your imagination when I say there was a girl on the train today who had been designed by Cuddles. That she had a Christina Hendricks figure in an Alyson Hannigan sized sundress served only to accentuate the milky-white delights within ;-)

I don't understand all them purty words you book-learnin' kinds use, could you post a picture? ;)
Vg.....basic translation! Pasty skinned, chubby Ginger in a dress that was 3 sizes too small!

Vg.....basic translation! Pasty skinned, chubby Ginger in a dress that was 3 sizes too small!
You forgot to add "quivering slightly as the train went over the points" and I'd prefer "well nourished" to "chubby", but you have the gist!

For more fancy book larnin' words try Rubenesque and Titianesque...

Meanwhile, Tit Monday was today in Coventry: acres and acres of cleavage and thigh on display, through skimpy lacy blouses and the like.

Sadly, all of the acres I saw, were on 2 evidently enthusiastic salad-dodgers.

I need a reason to visit London - the proportion of good-looking girls there may be no higher than anywhere else, but the total population is so much bigger you see enough tasty skank to lose sight of all the under-dressed hippocrocopigs.

I can also recommend Windsor at the moment. This is slightly helped by there being a branch of a large FE College a short walk from the town centre.

Just back form the the city of Leuven, some 36,000 students, it was most certainly a sight to behold as the spring sunshine has brought out the best in the local populous, though I had to keep "eyes front" as I was accompanied.

I would recommend it to anyone, Jarrod included as I should think half the student population is male though I wasn't counting, far more interesting sights as far as I am concerned.

Latest Threads