Official Army Recruiting Presence on ARRSE - Army Jobs

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Bad CO, May 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

I know that you all love the many threads we get on the Joining Up - Military Recruitment boards asking questions about eyesight, fitness, need to bring your own kit, etc. Well the good news is that we're about to get an official 'Army Jobs' user who'll be speaking direct from ARTD to provide an official answer for those poor misguided souls.

Obviously we're quite keen on this idea so I'd ask everyone to play nicely with them. The recruiting forums have always been heavily moderated so that won't change. I've also asked them to forward any PMs that they're not happy with to me ....... targets will fall when hit.

Please use the thread at this link to whinge about how ARRSE is going to the dogs, etc

• Like Like x 6
  2. Dons tin foil hat and waits in anticipation.....I hope potential applicants remember their comments will be monitored and behave as would be expected with V&S. Good call BAD CO.

3. Hat's-off to the likes of The_IRON, but this move is long-overdue, IMHO.

4. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Agreed, you wouldn't believe we how many goes we've had at approaching them in the past. This has only come about because Capita have decided to give it a go.

5. Good for them. I hope it turns-out to be win-win situation for all concerned.

6. sup rec

sup rec LE Book Reviewer

Obviously peole like myself and The_Iron will still be around to help as well. I know the issue was raised at Capita regarding the negative responses on ARRSE so it is good to see they are making an attempt to address it.

7. Good Idea. However it is Capita so let's not be too optimistic.

8. msr

msr LE

Will they also be covering the TA Recruitment board?

m-s-r

9. I hope that whoever gets the job is very, very, very, very patient.

Can I join the paras if I have no legs, and will my Cadet RSM rank carry across even if I don't cut an enemy's ears off?
    Etc.

10. This should go down well then......