Officers vs Common Soldiers... what exactly IS the difference...

You couldn't swap comments on any level with me airborne.
After a full career of being shit (cos you all were ;) ) on FH70 and AS90 you've now found your true vocation in life which is trolling and gobbing off on an internet forum. Biff told me you were all shite and now I believe him.
Stroll on ******** ..
L118, 155mm is for critters.

That pooh pooh thread seems a tad underused at the moment. It could be quite a good one, considering.

Stibbon

Old-Salt
L118, 155mm is for critters.
Only in Troll World son.
**** off and bore the shit out of some other thread with your "I've done a 4 week phys course so I'm better than you" bollocks!
Stroll on ********.. :rolleyes:

Only in Troll World son.
**** off and bore the shit out of some other thread with your "I've done a 4 week phys course so I'm better than you" bollocks!
Stroll on ********.. :rolleyes:
Cling-on tight Sgt Stonker, grip that straw, kick your legs, don't let go.

Stibbon

Old-Salt
Cling-on tight Sgt Stonker, grip that straw, kick your legs, don't let go.
Do my best mate.
You carry on spewing your boring airborne shite to those that might actually give a pfheck son.
Me and my hat chums shat all over you and your bollocks in 1988. I was there to witness it - I even scored a try myself you 7RHA *******. Lol.

anglo

LE
WFMOB, The army are fighting each other

beer and pop.jpg

laff sound.gif

You couldn't swap comments on any level with me airborne.
After a full career of being shit (cos you all were ;) ) on FH70 and AS90 you've now found your true vocation in life which is trolling and gobbing off on an internet forum. Biff told me you were all shite and now I believe him.
Stroll on ******** ..
Biff? Byford or Barker?

Biff? Byford or Barker?
It reads to me like you're desperately reminiscing about receiving your favourite reach around. He spurned you and you love him, don't you?

This really sums it up perfectly.

Time for a Mod to lock it methinks.
No. Most people were enjoying it. It would be better if the mods could hoof those crayoning all over it.

No. Most people were enjoying it. It would be better if the mods could hoof those crayoning all over it.
It would be more beneficial if they hoofed those interlopers who were neither soldiers or officers. Those strange career civilians, weak of arm and watery of sperm who infest military sites purely for the love of the veiny treat and the pursuit of those illustrious holders of a girth certificate.

Latest Threads