Officers vs Common Soldiers... what exactly IS the difference...

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Excuse me, I seem to be in the wrong thread, I appear to have walked into a poo poo head handbags thread.

Stibbon

Old-Salt
Excuse me, I seem to be in the wrong thread, I appear to have walked into a poo poo head handbags thread.

Nah. I think we're all done now bar the sulking ...

Why the Royal Regiment of Artillery of course.

There is only one.

Are they the ones with the white lanyard/yellow stripe on their belt because they ran away?

Stibbon

Old-Salt
Are they the ones with the white lanyard/yellow stripe on their belt because they ran away?

So, you scrolled back 22 pages in order to dig that post out and ask a bone question?

@Fang_Farrier Sorry, it seems I was mistaken. Stacker's mum has let him back out again ... :rolleyes:

Coffee is for mornings.

Teatime is 16:30, toast is acceptable, as are Marmite and Nutella (if based in Germany, and looking to breed subbies carrying 21 lbs of avoidable adipose tissue, trust me on this, I have form) the latter is compulsory.

Coffe AND cake - at 15:00. Defies all known standards of civilised behaviour, and confirms every last thing ever rumoured about the work ethic (I larrf out loud) of those commissioned into tradesmen's corps. ^~
Genuinely, I've been round most messes in my Corps and never once have I seen cake on offer at tea time (toast and occasionally biscuits if you are lucky), and never before 1600.

Stibbon

Old-Salt
Sort of, and it's been quite amusing. @stacker1 was getting a hammering (whilst holding his own) from @Stibbon when a load of hoods jumped in and launched a counter attack as he's you know our @stacker1.

Hardly a counter-attack Comrade. More of a pot-shot with a low-powered air rifle from behind a garden wall.

I've been hit harder with my son's nerf gun ... :rolleyes:

Hardly a counter-attack Comrade. More of a pot-shot with a low-powered air rifle from behind a garden wall.

I've been hit harder with my son's nerf gun ... :rolleyes:
Of course mate, except it was you that told us all that you could only earn 27k if you left the army.
I'd call that embarrassing.

So, you scrolled back 22 pages in order to dig that post out and ask a bone question?

@Fang_Farrier Sorry, it seems I was mistaken. Stacker's mum has let him back out again ... :rolleyes:
Alright coward, calm down.

Stibbon

Old-Salt
Of course mate, except it was you that told us all that you could only earn 27k if you left the army.
I'd call that embarrassing.

I did nothing of the sort. You made up your own version of that. A bit like practically all your responses.

I did nothing of the sort. You made up your own version of that. A bit like practically all your responses.
So you didn't say

Why in the name of buggery pfheck would I want to hurl myself into civvy street where I haven't been since 1984 in return for probably 2/3 of the money?

Like I said, embarrassing

Stibbon

Old-Salt
So you didn't say

Why in the name of buggery pfheck would I want to hurl myself into civvy street where I haven't been since 1984 in return for probably 2/3 of the money?

Like I said, embarrassing
Yes I said the above.
Now point out the bit where it says £27k.
Go on Chunks - you can do it. ...

Latest Threads