Officers vs Common Soldiers... what exactly IS the difference...

This was the infantry where if you had a minor injury you were confined to camp, that sounds mega.

How odd that you bring that up. After arguing like a demented biiiiiiiatch that it never happened.

Let me reiterate

All in all Stacker - All I can say is thank f**k I was Infantry, because your life as a Stacker must have been absolute sh!te.

I'm not the one who posts on the hallowed pages of ARRSE on a daily basis about how sh1te the Army is. Neither do I see anyone else posting daily about how sh!te the Army is.

The conclusion that I draw for that is either the Corp of Stackers was absolutely sh!t or the issues only affected you personally.

PS.

This Ex ( 22 Year ) Infantry had never heard of PRI Subs until you mentioned them.

PRI funds were boosted by adding ( 10% I think ) to the cost price of items purchased through the PRI.

How odd that you bring that up. After arguing like a demented biiiiiiiatch that it never happened.

Let me reiterate

I'm not the one who posts on the hallowed pages of ARRSE on a daily basis about how sh1te the Army is. Neither do I see anyone else posting daily about how sh!te the Army is.

The conclusion that I draw for that is either the Corp of Stackers was absolutely sh!t or the issues only affected you personally.

PS.

This Ex ( 22 Year ) Infantry had never heard of PRI Subs until you mentioned them.

PRI funds were boosted by adding ( 10% I think ) to the cost price of items purchased through the PRI.
And how many different units did you serve in (amalgamations don't count)?

Let me reiterate

PS.

I thought id bring it up to point out what a shit restrictive rule that youclaim to have had, yet you seem content to be treated like a ****.

There was a lot of things that you didnt hear of, like having the ability to stop biffs doing sport, clearly you were employed more for your physical abilities than your mental ones.

Cromarty

War Hero
I had the misfortune to stay in the Worthy Down Officer's mess, just after leaving (invited by a friend to the AGC Xmas (I think) ball. Some time in Winter, anyway.

The rooms had no heating (it had broken a week or two before), all single beds, and the ablutions were the shared 'Jack and Jill' type, between 2 rooms (each had a door to the bath/loo). There was no shower, just a perished rubber connector that went onto the two bath taps one end, and a shower head the other.

The water was Orange.

It was so grim, I had to trap off with a fattie to stay warm.

You were lucky she had such low standards.

My sincere apologies. When spooning did you practice flying a helicopter?
It was more like searching for a lost coin in a bucket full of porridge.

I thought id bring it up to point out what a shit restrictive rule that youclaim to have had, yet you seem content to be treated like a ****.

Why would you bring up a point that according to you, your father and your uncle never happened - Seems a bit stupid labouring the point that highlights you making an ARRSE of yourself.

I was never treated like a c*nt - That would be why you never hear me complaining, unlike yourself.

Why would you bring up a point that according to you, your father and your uncle never happened - Seems a bit stupid labouring the point that highlights you making an ARRSE of yourself.

I was never treated like a c*nt - That would be why you never hear me complaining, unlike yourself.

Once again, I brought it up to show that you were content to be treated like a **** in the infantry.

Nornironman

Old-Salt
Actually its officers and their ladies, NCO's and their wives, other ranks and their wimmin. Do get it right old chap.

It's probably gender neutral now.

However I realise if wives were required by the army they'd have been issued, but tarring those that hadn't taken the shilling really irked.

HCL

LE
Ah! I see now. In truth, a realistic figure would be £30k (based on my actual current salary).

So you say (about the toms). ;)

Me? I'll just happily stick to doing what I prefer in the environment I've worked in all my adult life for a decent salary and pension at the end of it.

So sorry for you that you weren't able to. Still, chin up. Sounds like you're living it up and bringing in the big bucks now you've left such a brutal and oppressive organisation. Good on you I say. :)

Snide tw@t. Can see why you've stayed khaki. You'd be sacked in a week with an attitude like that.

Stibbon

Old-Salt
Snide tw@t. Can see why you've stayed khaki. You'd be sacked in a week with an attitude like that.
It's called responding in kind, which you'd understand if you'd bothered to read everything said.
Butt out unless you've anything constructive to say - gobshite!

HCL

LE
It's called responding in kind, which you'd understand if you'd bothered to read everything said.
Butt out unless you've anything constructive to say - gobshite!

I have read it. For the record, I don't get on with stacker rarely if at all but he's been making valid points about how the Army gets extra money off ORs.

Just another odd sod big yin in uniform who has nothing but their rank (and wow a pension) and couldn't cut it outside the Kate. Enjoy what's left of your time being up yer Arrse as when you leave you're going to find out nobody gives one about your tapes, crown or LE pips.

I have read it. For the record, I don't get on with stacker rarely if at all but he's been making valid points about how the Army gets extra money off ORs.

Just another odd sod big yin in uniform who has nothing but their rank (and wow a pension) and couldn't cut it outside the Kate. Enjoy what's left of your time being up yer Arrse as when you leave you're going to find out nobody gives one about your tapes, crown or LE pips.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck me, that’s some jump from marmite infested nutella.

Stibbon

Old-Salt

Yeah thanks for that. Another bleeding heart attitude. He might have made a valid point about ORs being harrassed etc but after saying the same shite post after post, as if it was something to do with me, I got a bit bored of offering constructive advice and one particular fact. Ably assisted by his moaning chum Comrade Kroneitt, and now by another whinging twat (that's you) he continues to post up utter "chip on shoulder" crap.

The 3 of you are far too thick to see beyond your own frothing.

Oh and by the way, when I leave in 5 years, I'll be retiring in full without having to rub shoulders with likes of bitter twisted trade unionists like you for employment. :rolleyes: Thank pfhuck!!

Stibbon

Old-Salt

Yeah, well we've had the poor repressed proles section to deal with for the past god-knows-how-many pages innit? :rolleyes:

It was you, you cnut, go on on, admit it. You double dipped your knife after buttering your toast. Cnut, cnut, and thrice-named CNUT!

HCL

LE
Yeah thanks for that. Another bleeding heart attitude. He might have made a valid point about ORs being harrassed etc but after saying the same shite post after post, as if it was something to do with me, I got a bit bored of offering constructive advice and one particular fact. Ably assisted by his moaning chum Comrade Kroneitt, and now by another whinging twat (that's you) he continues to post up utter "chip on shoulder" crap.

The 3 of you are far too thick to see beyond your own frothing.

Oh and by the way, when I leave in 5 years, I'll be retiring in full without having to rub shoulders with likes of bitter twisted trade unionists like you for employment. :rolleyes: Thank pfhuck!!

That's cos civvy Street scares you witless. Soft option FTRS, for a typically useless institutionalised LE.
Seriously, no gives one about who you are in the Kate. It's a very small pond and geting smaller.
Couldn't careless about your pension, good for you if that's what motivates you: marking time till you get the pay off.
Might I add that I'm normally quite a polite but slightly sarcastic poster. It's easy to see what so many take the 7 clicks to freedom.
Just dont forget that only scum and cream rise to the surface and then only the cream gets skimmed off leaving behind the scum. You got left behind, chum #

#An unfair analogy that doesn't apply to many still serving.

Latest Threads