Officers transferring in from other commonwealth countries..

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by corpsxdresser, Aug 31, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know of a good Offr (stay with me here, he is pretty good) who is interested in coming over from one of our sister Int Corps. Is a British passport holder, with a FH background, Capt, good bloke, etc etc.

How does he go about it, as as usual the non-corps recruiting folk on the end of the phone are not being very helpful. I realise there is an appointment at the factory for Offr manning, but I was wondering if anyone knew what the form has been in the past for our colonial cousins with similar ambitions. Now my memory fails me, but I am almost sure I have come across, or at least heard of a Kiwi Capt coming over???

Any thoughts, advice, anecdotes folks? Im trying to help this guy out on this, and I think it may just be worth our while.
  2. APC Glasgow should know; or better still, the SO1 Pers & Trg at HQ D Int.
  3. You are indeed correct in stating that one of our officers, currently serving at HQ 1 MI Bde, is a colonial. Did you also know that he is related to Englebert Humperdink? Perhaps the worst aspect of this post is that he will immediately recognise who I am when he reads this, so I am now off to batten down the hatches.....