• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Officers' Tattoos

Regimental Tattoos?

Good idea I think

Always a good party trick and excuse to unclothe early on during a Mess Night/ School Disco/ Company O Gp

Even better get a DIY one from a fellow Officer. cool.

You know it makes sense. Would a Corps officer get one? No, exactly.

Be strong, face the needle.

What? 33 views and only a couple of votes in favour ?

Maoris, Zulus, Fijians, Japanese Kazuka gangsters, Glaswegian neds... THEY ARE ALL AT IT MY FRIENDS!

That's because they are WARRIORS to a man.

Women will swoon as you strip

With the added strength from ink coursing your veins you can arm-wrestle Gorrillas and win

Battle of Isandawana 1879
A short historical overview

Tattooed Zulus murder hundreds of moustachioed Victorian troops who can't find any screwdrivers to open ammo boxes ( The Q Man said "You've already had six.... look at this 1033 sunshine. No you can't have any more, now fcuk off. )

Warrior Tattoos beat W G Grace/ Kitchener moustaches (the traditional preserve of the commissioned classes) hands down. Point proven i think

This is our motto:
"Be a man, be a Zulu, get a tattoo."

And if you're hard enough get the regimental battle honours done as well.

Do it for the Empire

Your anasthetic will be PRIDE, MAN, PRIDE !!!

God Save the Queen!

i think i need a lie down. time for subbie bed time

Aren't rodney's too soft to hack the pain of a tattoo

If not why not have 'Earls Court' put on your arse, that would make a 'military tattoo' ;D

I've got three and I'm getting another one next month.  Gothic designs on my upper arms.  I'd recommend them to anyone.  The pain is excellent !!  Nearly passed out with the last one.  The feeker DROVE the needle into my arm !!

Indeed F_S, Mrs DM enjoys it a lot.
Much debate as to what the next one should be.  Maybe 'Dessert Warrior', as someone spectacularly misspelled last time!

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
I reckon Napier has one - a picture of some fish and chips and surrounded by a delicate pattern of inter-locking alloy wheels and car stereos...
F-S darling,
You have me all wrong: in fact I am tattooed from my starched collar, via the nipple rings and the Prince Albert, to the soles of my feet; mostly with traditional images of the Empire, such as Nubian slave girls being ravished by wild animals.  If you would care to come round for a viewing I can make them copulate realistically by muscle contractions. :-*
N

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Maybe small in comparison with an african, but still plenty big enough :-*

Mate of mine spent some time in Brunei.  One of the subbies there was advertising the virtues of branding...  I'm sure it'll look better when its not septic. ;D

Charlie_Cong said:
Battle of Isandawana 1879
A short historical overview

Tattooed Zulus murder hundreds of moustachioed Victorian troops who can't find any screwdrivers to open ammo boxes ( The Q Man said "You've already had six.... look at this 1033 sunshine. No you can't have any more, now fcuk off. )

Warrior Tattoos beat W G Grace/ Kitchener moustaches (the traditional preserve of the commissioned classes) hands down. Point proven i think

This is our motto:
"Be a man, be a Zulu, get a tattoo."
Just don't mess with a numerically inferior force of Taffs singing in harmony the next day - you're on to a loser if you do.

Charlie_Cong said:
Even better get a DIY one from a fellow Officer. cool.

You know it makes sense. Would a Corps officer get one? No, exactly.
Okay I'll bite

Hmm Officers with prison tats, think you have just discovered why Corps officers would not get one. The LE's already have prison tats!

Like the ref to Zulus though though no mention of the Q Man at Rourke's Drift who was busy winning a VC.

May get more votes if you posted relevant pic (no elephants Indian or otherwise!)or even set up a poll. Comment is not a vote after all.

I've seen some good artwork for teeth arms and Corps and only heard of one that couldn't be shown due to the tattoist spelling Guards wrong! Recipeint was too drunk to notice (apparently!) :wink:

Latest Threads