Officers Shirts

Discussion in 'Officers' started by Stay_low_move_fast, Aug 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having just left RMAS and joining my unit I am now trying to play catch up on putting together my No2's. Can anybody suggest where to get my No2 shirt from? Also having to fork out for a cross belt (no grant available for QGS!) so £200 poorer, now need to find an under uniform or under slung sword harness. Again anybody able to suggest where I may get my hands on such a thing.
  2. QGS wear the same gear as QGR, QGE & QGLR which is I think Light Infantry Pattern

Speck to the Adjutant and PRI at 30 Signals Regiment in the first instance.
  3. Except it's in Brown rather than LI black. I've been looking for said under tunic sword belt for some time. The only one I've found is from Hobsons who wanted to charge me nearly £90 for it - not happy!

As for shirts, it depends if your wear the issue item (in which case - they are issued) or the Coles pattern. If Coles, these are available for about £20 from Micheal Jays in Stowmarket (they'll let you open a credit account with them as well).
  4. Stephans Shirts of Fulham.

95 Morre Park Road
    Fulham, London

0207 731 5008

Top kit.
  5. The one with gold lace and gilt hangers?
  6. I'm after the brown leather version if you can help?
  7. Sorry I can't with that type.

Have you checked with a saddler to have one made up?
  8. Are you looking for a Royal Artillery Pattern?

Cross belt= PRI Shop Larkhill (Has one to sell)

Sword hangers with belt for SD (not gilt) Officers shop Larkhill. Long Loan.
  9. Captain_Crusty

Captain_Crusty War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

Cracking pub two doors down as well - The Pickled Pelican...

10. Sorry to revive such an old thread but where do I find this (apparently_ imaginary Hobsons please?

Thanks in advance,

11. Thanks Beast.

Realsied just before I came back here that they were the company in Thundersley that used to be around the corner from where I lived as a kid and found it by checking phone numbers.

Thanks again, now bookmarked their site,