Officers lied in court Im shocked.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by muhandis89, Jun 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sort the title out. This is an Army forum. Officers on this forum are holders of the Queen's Commission and leaders of soldiers.

2. Taken from the BBC webpage.

Bloody hell another investigation/inquiry funded by the public!

3. Like this one!

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1242551_death_chase_police_officer_cleared

4. You'll be telling us al that soldiers tortured people in Iraq next. Can't wait for your next newsflash.

5. Bullshit.

This is the Current Affairs, News and Analysis forum.....................and not all members are in the Army.

6. ...But it is the ARmy Rumour SErvice website cmon.

Of course I have no doubt there are plenty of Army officers who would lie, but I'll start a thread about it when I find out about it actually going on.

7. There are officers and....officers!

8. Stop being so bitter and twisted and pay your speeding fine for chrissakes :police:

9. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

To be fair, mud slinging doesn't help.

Its not about the institution's but the individuals who fcuk it up.

10. Who's mudslinging? I'd say the original poster is doing exactly that. Making general comments about officers lying in court is about as informative as my comment about soldiers. Or were you coming over all post modernist and ironic Ord Sgt?

Can I add one word Muhandis. That word is allegedly.

11. I was only highlighting what the judge said about these ''officers''

12. Yes, and if the allegations are true, they should have their arses kicked out of the job. They are neither needed nor wanted. I just don't think general comments about officers lying are very helpful. Hence my admittedly sarky comments about soldiers. I have received many official complaints alleging everything from theft to excessive force, to racism. Why? Because I did my job. Why were none of them ever proved? Because they weren't true.

Which is probably why I treat reports like this as inconsequential until proven. If not, then they head the same way as the complaints against me. They're for the birds.

13. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

OK mp, please yourself, I was on your side. :oops:

14. Err...oh yeah :oops:
    It's late, I'm emotional, yadda yaddayadda
    I promise to try harder. :p