Officers lied in court Im shocked.

Naseem Malik, IPCC commissioner for North West England, added: "In light of the judge's adverse criticism it is important that a wholly independent investigation is conducted into the allegations.
Taken from the BBC webpage.

Bloody hell another investigation/inquiry funded by the public!

Markintime said:
Sort the title out. This is an Army forum. Officers on this forum are holders of the Queen's Commission and leaders of soldiers.
Bullshit.

This is the Current Affairs, News and Analysis forum.....................and not all members are in the Army.

Rafair7643 said:
......and not all members are in the Army.
...But it is the ARmy Rumour SErvice website cmon.

Of course I have no doubt there are plenty of Army officers who would lie, but I'll start a thread about it when I find out about it actually going on.

marco_poloroid said:
You'll be telling us al that soldiers tortured people in Iraq next. Can't wait for your next newsflash.
To be fair, mud slinging doesn't help.

Its not about the institution's but the individuals who fcuk it up.

Who's mudslinging? I'd say the original poster is doing exactly that. Making general comments about officers lying in court is about as informative as my comment about soldiers. Or were you coming over all post modernist and ironic Ord Sgt?

Can I add one word Muhandis. That word is allegedly.

I was only highlighting what the judge said about these ''officers''

marco_poloroid said:
Who's mudslinging? I'd say the original poster is doing exactly that. Making general comments about officers lying in court is about as informative as my comment about soldiers. Or were you coming over all post modernist and ironic Ord Sgt?

muhandis89 said:
I was only highlighting what the judge said about these ''officers''

marco_poloroid said:

Yes, and if the allegations are true, they should have their arses kicked out of the job. They are neither needed nor wanted. I just don't think general comments about officers lying are very helpful. Hence my admittedly sarky comments about soldiers. I have received many official complaints alleging everything from theft to excessive force, to racism. Why? Because I did my job. Why were none of them ever proved? Because they weren't true.

Which is probably why I treat reports like this as inconsequential until proven. If not, then they head the same way as the complaints against me. They're for the birds.

marco_poloroid said:

OK mp, please yourself, I was on your side. :oops:

Ord_Sgt said:
marco_poloroid said:

Err...oh yeah :oops:
It's late, I'm emotional, yadda yaddayadda
I promise to try harder. :p

marco_poloroid said:
Ord_Sgt said:
marco_poloroid said:

Err...oh yeah :oops:
It's late, I'm emotional, yadda yaddayadda
I promise to try harder. :p
No need to try harder, crack on mate, I will leave you to it. :x

I for one am not shocked as I've experienced it first hand. A couple of rural plods stood in court and lied a well rehearsed lie to cover up their incompetence about a RTA I was involved in. Twats!

Bitter? Me? 'kin right! It cost me a pretty penny and that two made themselves look like Sherlock bastarding Holmes.

muhandis89 said:
There are officers and....officers!
And their are police constables and other police ranks and non-commissioned, warrant and commissioned Officers in HMF! The Old Bill are not Officers.

Rafair7643 said:
Markintime said:
Sort the title out. This is an Army forum. Officers on this forum are holders of the Queen's Commission and leaders of soldiers.
Bullshit.

This is the Current Affairs, News and Analysis forum.....................and not all members are in the Army.
No some may be RAF, which I suppose lets you proposes a lying angle, but I think that what MiT meant was that most Military Officers do not lie.

marco_poloroid said:
Actually, no you can't.

HH Judge Morrow QC said:
...there was no good reason for the woman's arrest, excessive and unreasonable force had been used during the arrest, the woman was strip-searched for no good reason and officers had lied in court.
He is a Judge, making a judgement. There is no allegation about it.

Latest Threads