Officers Future Army Dress Questions

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by JonnyAlpha, Nov 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, I work in an area where information is sparse and there are very few military pers. just sorting out my FAD (Service Dress)for tommorow. Couple of questions:

Officers Pattern RLC Collar Dogs - any pictures or info on their exact position,they are secured with two eyelets and a brass split pin. Could copy where they were on my old Service Dress but just want to make sure.

Shoes - Do we wear the same brown shoes?

Thanks

2. You certainly don't want to wear two different types of brown shoes....it would just look odd....bit like wearing odd socks.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 1
  3. 18 hours to go...

I like your style.

[​IMG]
    This any good?

4. Not surprised you work in an area where info is sparse - you probably couldn't process more. RLC MCM Div got lucky this time around.

5. Don't worry just wear civvies. Really, an officer who doesn't know these things? Get a real job .

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

6. If you've ever worked in a Garrison HQ full of retired officers you'd know where I was coming from, and besides if I was an officer I wouldn't ask the question as I wouldnt give a To**

7. Really? All the various collar dogs in the tailoresses shop had collar dogs above the stitch line as they are on No2 Dress!!!

8. What a strange post

9. Could be a WO1... don't they wear Officer's uniform bits?

10. Do we have an officer walt here? But not a very smart one.

11. ok so the title should have been "Officers Pattern" I do apologise ;-)

12. Walting as an RLC officer... we're scraping the barrel now.

Not even the ambition for the Women's Auxillery Balloon Corps ;p

• Like Like x 1