Officers Future Army Dress Questions

Hi, I work in an area where information is sparse and there are very few military pers. just sorting out my FAD (Service Dress)for tommorow. Couple of questions:

Officers Pattern RLC Collar Dogs - any pictures or info on their exact position,they are secured with two eyelets and a brass split pin. Could copy where they were on my old Service Dress but just want to make sure.

Shoes - Do we wear the same brown shoes?

Thanks

Hi, I work in an area where information is sparse and there are very few military pers. just sorting out my FAD (Service Dress)for tommorow. Couple of questions:

Officers Pattern RLC Collar Dogs - any pictures or info on their exact position,they are secured with two eyelets and a brass split pin. Could copy where they were on my old Service Dress but just want to make sure.

Thanks
You certainly don't want to wear two different types of brown shoes....it would just look odd....bit like wearing odd socks.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

18 hours to go...

I like your style.

This any good?

Thanks
Don't worry just wear civvies. Really, an officer who doesn't know these things? Get a real job .

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Walting as an RLC officer... we're scraping the barrel now.

Not even the ambition for the Women's Auxillery Balloon Corps ;p

Walting as an RLC officer... we're scraping the barrel now.

Not even the ambition for the Women's Auxillery Balloon Corps ;p
I think you are missing his rationale... Because RLC officers are so wanky, a person could totally walt it up and they would remain under the radar due to complete apathy... Very cunning.

Just found the ABN ref FAD on ArmyNet, which states that Brown / Black Shoes are to be worn with No2 / Service Dress. But thanks to the advice from you guys I'll sew my Collar Dogs on my bottom pockets!!!

P.S. Thanks for the help, with friends like these and all that!!!