Officers: Before and after

Discussion in 'Officers' started by ash01, Feb 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. New to this forum and like many others i'm currently going through the process of trying to get my hands on a commission, or at least the chance to have a go at the training. I was pondering on the thought about life before and after RMAS. How did you change if you changed at all? I understand that this is pretty vague but i also hope it may give rise to a good discussion.

Thanks all.

Ash!!

2. Changed is perhaps the wrong word. Enhanced maybe!! It is one of the most enjoyable phases of my adult life. Going to RMAS either Reg or Ta is just fab!!

The Trg is great phys and you will enjoy it!

Train hard Play hard and you will have the time of your life.

3. Thanks for that, i have been reading alot of information online and speaking to various people both in and out of the military and i have found out some useful info. i am currently filling in the briefing candidate notification forms of which took me by surprise. I was only expecting a notification of the time and what to take to the briefing, but nonetheless i am hammering out a higher level of intelligence in the forms than i portray in this post, once again thanks.
    :D

ash.

4. Hmmm...this question might also provide a very easy slab of research for a journo too lazy to put the hours in on writing a piece on how Harry will be affected by RMAS...

5. That's if he can tear himself away from his bird.

6. That's if he can tear himself away from his bird.

7. The answer would be easier to give if we knew your current status, Ash. Are you serving? Regular? TA? A student? Working in the City? A journalist :wink: ?

Let us know your start point and perhaps we'll be able to say what you finish point will be...

IF