Officer with a map springs to mind - wrong court

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ABrighter2006, Sep 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You could not make this up.

MoD bungle gives squatters reprieve

Possibly we could save the courts time and ask a few of those returning from Afghanistan, if they would "assist" in evicting the squatters from their homes?

2. So not only are they being work-shy scabbing layabouts, they are preventing these homes from being refurbished ready for families of those returning from Iraq and Afghanistan?? They should be ashamed of themselves!

Of course, they won't feel ashamed or even a tiny bit guilty. Send them out to A or I and see how they like it when they get back to be told their new homes aren't ready because of selfish sponging scum! :x

(sorry for rant - I'm in a bad mood today

3. Throw some gas in there!

4. I know what I'd suggest throwing in there...wouldn't help much with the renovations though

5. You've almost doubled in size standing on that soapbox :lol:

Seemingly Defence Estates want them out as they've already caused £400,000 worth of improvements :D

6. GRRREEENNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!!!

7. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Haha yeah, and when I joined I thought we'd have decent technology. This is what happens when a C2 with a certificate for a 2-week legal training course at Admiral House gets asked to look at something actually related to laws. Government work does not imply Gucci service, kit, procedures...

8. Little harsh there Bruno.

MoD legal posts require qualified legal executives with experience and also membership or Fellowship of ILEX or Law Society equivalents or other such qualifications (not being a legal type person - I don't know the correct terms).

9. Zyklon B should do it

10. Amazingly in this day and age a problem and solution.

clicky

11. I like your style. :twisted:

12. Ding Ding fellas all aboard, I've got the work ticket so I'm driving...

13. BB - You obviously don't understand the rules applicable to "the bus" - the bus can only be First Paraded, at the point where at least one poster, has uttered the "O word" - now referred to in Voldemort terms, to avoid the inevitable automatic searches that now look for that word.

Biscuits_AB - stand down fella! :D

14. Roger that... I'm outraged!

All aboard! Ding Ding baggsy looking down the periscope at the driver!

15. Not only that, but the bus is Green Fleet. And the Fam Trg is only available as part of a Resettlement Course. (It's a fuel economy measure).