Officer slots

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by braveS, Mar 12, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whats this I hear being rumoured. One of the Booties wasted his time and ours by turning down a commission in our Corps (Told you all where his loyalties would lie) and that the replacement was from outside the Corps (No Surprise). Also one of our own who was commissioned is being looked into for some error which will mean him backing down so the Lords and masters can select some other bloke from outside the Corps. Anyone have any views. I'm sure you have cos it will mean some interesting banter over the site. Look forward to all your points.

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Most on here are aware of the on going investigation so we better wait out for the outcome.

Looks like the Bootie had a look at the Corps and probably thought better of it. Pity the interviewing board couldn't have discovered where his loyalties lay before they offered him a commission.

It's still a shame he could have offered the AMS so much.

3. sorry wrong thread when i saw the title i thought it was something else, you know....,sorry again my mistake must be off...

4. I wish it was what you thought!! :wink:

5. What a pity the bootie didnt join the corp! i'm sure the ams will find a adequate replacement to bring yet more shame on us!!

6. Shame? what shame? and there was me, young (?), niave and with full pride in the glorious corp.

Tell me. . . .

7. mmm, really? ill pick you up at 8pm