• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Officer shagging SNCO

I'm an officer. My (ex?)-GF is also an officer. We've been together for over 2 yrs and I felt things were going well. She's in a different Regt to me.

She's told me that she has been sleeping with a SNCO from my Regt who I had viewed as a acquaintance/friend. Its been whilst I'm on exercise. He's sub-unit is based at the same bks as her and I'm 1hr away, so when I've been back from ex they've been up to all-sorts whenever they want.

What do we reckon; pull her ejector handle or work on it?

Chicken_Lips said:
I'm an officer. My (ex?)-GF is also an officer. We've been together for over 2 yrs and I felt things were going well. She's in a different Regt to me.

She's told me that she has been sleeping with a SNCO from my Regt who I had viewed as a acquaintance/friend. Its been whilst I'm on exercise. He's sub-unit is based at the same bks as her and I'm 1hr away, so when I've been back from ex they've been up to all-sorts whenever they want.

She is you EX girlfriend.

Apply the service test, if you think it has been breached make a complaint via your Chain of Command. Simple.

C_L - sorry to say but I agree with CrapSpy here.

PM me if you need to chat.

any raunchy pics of the saucy trollop?

Chicken_Lips said:

Think this speaks volumes for ones powers of perception when one is in love :)

Say, nothing, burst her hoop into a thousand pieces, then throw the rancid tart out on her ear

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
You could always take a step back and look at the cause of her infidelity. Was it you? Did you treat her well? Did you give her all she needed?

When you realise that it doesn't make a difference because she's only a woman and who gives a flying fcuk about her needs, go round and kick her in the chuff.

There are many things you could do or might wish to do/say. Some of those might involve long meaningful talks late into the night. Others a swift kick in the slats.

But would any of it really make things better in the long term? Really??

If not take the initiative, write her off as an entertaining but temporary distraction and just move on. Job done.

he's probably not the only one who has been getting a bit off her, the cheeky little minx!