Officer sent to prison for fondling female soldier

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3563400,00.html

...master sergeant made personal comments about the soldier’s appearance, and began rubbing her neck and shoulders. While she asked him to stop, he grabbed her hand off the stick shift and placed it on his thigh.

Next, the master sergeant asked the soldier to stop that car on false pretext, and slid his hand under her shirt as well as touching her crotch.

“I showed you a good time so far, now it’s your turn to spoil me,” he said...

Master sergeant dismissed from IDF, demoted to private

the officer was sentenced to 45 days in prison

Major-General Elazar Stern, head of the IDF's Human Resources Directorate, instructed the army to freeze his retirement funds until the legal proceedings are completed.
Our Israeli friends showed a good example. In many other armies it would remain unpunished.

Why else would a female join the Army if it wasn't to get fondled by soldiers?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Fair play to them. She was sexually harassed and assaulted by a senior whilst on duty. He was jailed and chucked out, job done.

Edited to add: Oh b0llocks, it's in the NAAFI!

He obviously loused up the technique, and didn't promise her a promotion if she sucked him off. I would have.

minister_doh_nut said:
Why else would a female join the Army if it wasn't to get fondled by soldiers?
There is draft system in IDF. The girls have to serve 2 years.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
KGB_resident said:
western said:
KGB_resident said:
Our Israeli friends showed a good example. In many other armies it would remain unpunished.
Yes Sergey and that is so wrong

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...sian-women-as-they-freed-them-from-camps.html
They are no more that baseless allegations appeared decades after the end of WW2.
Of course they are Comrade. It's just malign Western propaganda with a view to sully the good name of Soviet forces and the Great Man himself - Stalin. The gulags, salt mines, NKVD, death marches and purges are also a wicked Western revisionist construct. Stalin was a benign and loving leader of his people, and magnanimous in victory. Those German, Polack, Jewish and others were just so many sluts who were actually asking for money to have sex with the heroes of the Soviet Union.

I'm totally with you on this one buddy, er, sorry, Comrade.

Well done Sergey, an answer any commisar would be proud of. A proper little apparatchik are'nt you.
Comrade Stalin would have been proud of you.

Young Achmed was on an exercise many moons ago in WRAC trg Base at Guildford...as the Scout Helicopter touched down on the halloed "H" on the drill square the young (non lezzers) ladies were getting moist as only the Army Air Corps arrival anywhere in the world can bring on.

Yes we fondelled, Touched, Shagged many wanton lass on that exercise..........We didnt go to Jail..LoL

george163 said:
Well done Sergey, an answer any commisar would be proud of. A proper little apparatchik are'nt you.
Comrade Stalin would have been proud of you.
Something happened or not happened 60-70 years ago or 200 years ago. There are allegations, there are estimates. Are they correct or not... who knows? Equally we could allege that women in Spanish cities liberated by the British during Napoleonic wars were raped by the liberators. Does it matter in the context of the story happened quite recently?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciudad_Rodrigo

The British General Wellington began his 1812 campaign by taking Ciudad Rodrigo by storm on the night of January 19 - January 20, 1812
The victory was marred when the British rank and file thoroughly sacked the city, despite the efforts of their officers.
http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks07/0700531h.html

The loose characters caused Wellington much worry by stealing from the local residents, and they were responsible for the disgraceful behaviour of the army after the fall of Badajoz, Ciudad Rodrigo, and San Sebastian, when drunkenness, murder, rape, and looting were practically unrestrained.
And what?

But we are not denying that such things took place. These actions are even shown on 'Sharpe' and suchlike. No one is saying that it was the right thing to do though.

Hedley Lamarr:

"I want you to round up ever vicious criminal and gun slinger in the west. Take this down. I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists."

Hedley Lamarr: Qualifications?
Applicant: Rape, murder, arson, and rape.
Hedley Lamarr: You said rape twice.
Applicant: I like rape.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
The point is Sergei - please don't make out that Russian sh!t don't stink - because it actually stinks more than most.

theoriginalphantom said:
But we are not denying that such things took place. These actions are even shown on 'Sharpe' and suchlike. No one is saying that it was the right thing to do though.
I see. So you think that as we the British did something wrong then those Russians moreover must be guilty. It is not right approach I believe.

Should all charged confess that they are guilty in the court? No of course.

Not saying that just because that the soliders of one country commited crimes that the Russians must be guilty, I'm more of the opinion that crimes were commited by Russian soldiers because there is evidence of it having happened.

Guys if you want to argue the toss with Sergey on this one its been done before - to death - he outright chooses to ignore or deny any of this took place, despite lots of evidence to the contrary. Still he is an unreconstructed communist so to be expected.

theoriginalphantom said:
Not saying that just because that the soliders of one country commited crimes that the Russians must be guilty, I'm more of the opinion that crimes were commited by Russian soldiers because there is evidence of it having happened.
The main question here is scale. Of course war crimes took place. It happened in any war (including the recent ones). As for the scale then I proposed (on another thread) to present me even one German village or small town where significant women were raped. It is hard to establish the truth in big cities. People use to move in and out. As for small communities then people live here for generations and even now it is possible to find live wittnesses.

My opponents failed to present even one example of such village or town. So I tend to conclude that there were no such cases.

Now follow my logic. If there are no villages or/and small towns where significant number of women were raped by the Red army then why big cities should be exceptions?

So, innocent until proven guilty. Without such an example (of a village or a town) I would not argee to believe any groundless estimates.

So called historian mr.Bevor thinks in his fantasies alleges that about 2 mln. German women (about 10%) were raped by Soviet soldiers. If the allegations are true then there must exist even village or town there 10% of women were raped. But there are examples? I don't see them.

KGB_resident said:
...So, innocent until proven guilty. Without such an example (of a village or a town) I would not argee to believe any groundless estimates.

So called historian mr.Bevor thinks in his fantasies alleges that about 2 mln. German women (about 10%) were raped by Soviet soldiers. If the allegations are true then there must exist even village or town there 10% of women were raped. But there are examples? I don't see them.
I suggest a visit to Berlin; ask any elderly lady there whether Pankow Man is hers.