Officer sent to prison for fondling female soldier

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by KGB_resident, Jul 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Our Israeli friends showed a good example. In many other armies it would remain unpunished.
  2. Why else would a female join the Army if it wasn't to get fondled by soldiers?
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Fair play to them. She was sexually harassed and assaulted by a senior whilst on duty. He was jailed and chucked out, job done.

Edited to add: Oh b0llocks, it's in the NAAFI!

He obviously loused up the technique, and didn't promise her a promotion if she sucked him off. I would have.
  4. There is draft system in IDF. The girls have to serve 2 years.
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Of course they are Comrade. It's just malign Western propaganda with a view to sully the good name of Soviet forces and the Great Man himself - Stalin. The gulags, salt mines, NKVD, death marches and purges are also a wicked Western revisionist construct. Stalin was a benign and loving leader of his people, and magnanimous in victory. Those German, Polack, Jewish and others were just so many sluts who were actually asking for money to have sex with the heroes of the Soviet Union.

I'm totally with you on this one buddy, er, sorry, Comrade.
  6. Well done Sergey, an answer any commisar would be proud of. A proper little apparatchik are'nt you.
    Comrade Stalin would have been proud of you.
  7. Young Achmed was on an exercise many moons ago in WRAC trg Base at the Scout Helicopter touched down on the halloed "H" on the drill square the young (non lezzers) ladies were getting moist as only the Army Air Corps arrival anywhere in the world can bring on.

Yes we fondelled, Touched, Shagged many wanton lass on that exercise..........We didnt go to Jail..LoL
  8. Something happened or not happened 60-70 years ago or 200 years ago. There are allegations, there are estimates. Are they correct or not... who knows? Equally we could allege that women in Spanish cities liberated by the British during Napoleonic wars were raped by the liberators. Does it matter in the context of the story happened quite recently?

And what?
  9. But we are not denying that such things took place. These actions are even shown on 'Sharpe' and suchlike. No one is saying that it was the right thing to do though.
  10. Hedley Lamarr:

"I want you to round up ever vicious criminal and gun slinger in the west. Take this down. I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists."

Hedley Lamarr: Qualifications?
    Applicant: Rape, murder, arson, and rape.
    Hedley Lamarr: You said rape twice.
    Applicant: I like rape.
  11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

The point is Sergei - please don't make out that Russian sh!t don't stink - because it actually stinks more than most.