Officer or Soldier?

I’m joining the army in a couple of months and I am wondering weather I should go to Welbeck (as my parents advised me) or follow the path of become a soldier. I would just like to know your opinions on this subject. After Welbeck and I’ve passed through Sandhurst I would then join the Royal Signals. As a soldier I would still join the Signals but I am unsure on which path to follow.

Sorry about the spelling mistakes they are all corrected many thanks for your opnions.

KINGQ said:
Im joinning the army in a couple of months and i am wandering weather i should goto welbeck (as my parents advised me) or follow the path of become a soldier. I would just like to know your opinions on this subject. After welbeck and ive pased through sandhurst i would then join the signals. As a soldier i would still join the signals but i am unsure on which path to follow.
A question for you, KingQ! Did you think about your question before you posed it or did you just allow your fingers to wander haphazardly over the keyboard?

If you thought about the question, and that was the best composed question you could manage, then life as a soldier beckons - and the Royal Signals are as good a bunch as any.

If you didn't think about the question, then you need a while at school yet.

Litotes

KINGQ said:
Im joinning the army in a couple of months and i am wandering weather i should goto welbeck (as my parents advised me) or follow the path of become a soldier. I would just like to know your opinions on this subject. After welbeck and ive pased through sandhurst i would then join the signals. As a soldier i would still join the signals but i am unsure on which path to follow.
Why not follow the path to the Army Careers office and they will set you straight, they may be able to offer a path that you hadn't even thought of! Good luck!

Cheers Easy!

E

error_unknown

KINGQ said:
i can give you some guidance likkle boy.... :twisted: ......

KINGQ

wandering weather
You have nearly corrected all your mistakes but not quite - check again! Anyway, I believe I have provided all the advice you need, so get off your X Box and fill in the application for Welbeck.

Dad :D

Welbeck will give you A levels, the route to a degree and a commission, leading to greater responsibility, money and opportunity.

Joining up as a soldier means that you get stuck into the Army sooner but as a Pte/ Sig. You will have fun at both, and will certainly grow up far more quickly in the Army, but if you want a career there is no need to rush into it.

Bottom line is what is yr educational standard? If you can do A levels then I am amazed that you are thinking of not doing them! Education, education, education will always pay off.

Latest Threads