Officer entry

Can you join the army as an officer with only GCSE's, (7 C's and 2 B's) and a level 2 in construction. Can't seem to find the answer anywhere online, cheers.

Can you join the army as an officer with only GCSE's, (7 C's and 2 B's) and a level 2 in construction. Can't seem to find the answer anywhere online, cheers.
Vastly overqualified I'd say. What's far more important is to have a healthy appetite for avoiding all risk, confidence to check all of your decisions with a higher authority prior to implementation, be tee-total, accept unhealthy sexual deviations as normal, and be vehemently anti-Christian.

Vastly overqualified I'd say. What's far more important is to have a healthy appetite for avoiding all risk, confidence to check all of your decisions with a higher authority prior to implementation, be tee-total, accept unhealthy sexual deviations as normal, and be vehemently anti-Christian.
but you are not bitter about whatever it is that set you off on that rant.

Do you know the difference between pink wafers and decent biscuits?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You forgot the Labrador owner bit.