Office Boredom.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Feb 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Friday afternoon, fuck all to do and my boss is a knob who is keeping us here for no reason..

Any ideas to relieve the next 3 hours of boredom?
  2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Go for an extra long shit and have a cheeky wank chaser?

That's what I'd do.
  3. Stick pins in your eyes and blind yourself, then claim occupational injury in the high court. You just have time to do this and get a huge settlement before call me Dave re arranges the whole of the politically correct claims procedure. Good luck!
  4. Abuse*

*Her Maj
  5. Depending on your office layout, it's quite fun trying to knock out a cheeky wank at your desk.
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Just had a crap and the boredom is not helping my sex drive, plus the fact I knocked one out this morning before work.
  7. Arrange everthing on your desk and in the immediate vicinity (within arms reach) in alphabetical order.

Unless of course your boss makes you have your desk like that anyway in which case you are fecked.
  8. Use your stapler to hammer a drawing pin through that piece of skin between your thumb and finger.

If the piece of skin between your thumb and finger is your bellend then your my boss and I want a rise you tit.
  9. Good one that!
  10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Can't get you-tube. Dam the DII police.
  11. I am on my 5th episode of The Unit, season 4, its boring as shit, but better then watching the cars go by. Minding the office today. As for the internet access, I am using a private netbook through a MyFi dongle. Don't know when I was on the corporate interweb last! What can I say, I do not like to be monitored!
  12. Just been giving the young bird who sits over the office from me one. Or at least I'd like to. She could sit on my left knee, legs straddling my leg, her fingers deftly exploring her clit-bit as I squeeze and tease each of her fine young breasts. She could make as much noise as she wanted as it's only a dream.

She's probably sitting over there thinking exactly the same as me but becasue she's only 17, feels it would be inappropriate to make the first move on someone who is old enough to be her grandfather!

13. Sounds to me like you are in a certain barracks in Chepstow!!!
  14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

POETS day and I've got the short straw. They should have checked my diary. I have a meeting first thing on Monday. I shall flip the central heating off on my way out. The place will be like a meat freezer when they toodle in.