Office 2013

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by msr, Jan 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

Is the MOD going to offer this on the Home Use Programme as they did with Office 2007 and Office 2010?

M-s-r

2. msr

msr LE

Many thanks!

3. Has anyone managed to successfully apply through the Dii link?

4. Yep. Applied last week and recieved an e-mail yesterday with download details. Fully downloaded and functioning as of last night.

5. Cheers, it does say on the SABS link that they are experiencing a high volume of applications so to wait about a week for the offer isn't too bad I suppose!

6. Any idea how one gets hold of a copy without having access to Dii? Can a colleague order it via their Dii link and have the download link emailed to me????

7. IT Mong question here! I ordered downloaded to my laptop. It says for 2 items how do I get it downloaded onto my missus PC or Netbook? Many thanks.

8. I got the additional 'Backup' dvd, only an extra £9 and took less than two days to arrive.

9. Having just ordered this myself last week via DII, your colleague just adds your email (secondary) once his primary mod.uk email has been entered, it takes a few days for the sabs purchase process link to arrive.

I've not heard of any rejections to date using this process..

• Like Like x 1