Offering the mentally disabled sex with prostitutes at taxpayers' expense?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Semper_Flexibilis, Aug 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sex with GWAR harridans like Bel Mooney is one the last taboos. Most people don't want to think about it, preferring not to smell of fox piss...

2. Nothing new. It's been happing in Nanyuki for as long as Loggies have exercised there.

3. I wouldn't let the pecker anywhere near those choppers!
  4. Routine here for years, I'd like to get a copy of the free jump vouchers the state issues, I'd have the old John Bull printing kit out in a flash.
  5. The welsh assembly should consider the idea, it would stop people from buggering the sheep.
  6. its a goverment ploy!!

we all know they will spend their 'quality' time either licking windows and not pussy....
    and two,when the prossys get them off, the little spacca will be so overwelmed by the moment that he/she will go into one of thier benders and start thrashing about and milarrrrrrrring! waving thier hands about and go at the prossy like a gorilla who just lost his mate!!!

it will deffinatly thin the prossys down abit..

and the cripple is by rights,not culpable therefore he gets a nice bowl of ice cream and a big pooh bear ballon and a free box of babywipes so he/she can go home and eat them!
  7. There - fixed that for you.
  8. Working for a Mental Health Trust I must say I've not seen many 'hoes walking the passageways of the house for the terminally confused.
    Maybe I should start keeping an eye open for any unusual looking women in heels and webbing furtively rushing from ward to ward. Mind you unusual covers most of the staff round here
  9. i bet it wouldn''d just add variety!!