Offensive Songs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hairy_Hacker, Sep 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I had a request today for a song I can't play without laughing at. It's one of those songs that is likely to get the PC brigades knickers in a twist but soooo funny.

The guy who asked for it is a tree hugging liberal but from bothering with me for a few years his horizons have broadened. Now he craves my coveted mp3 of said song.

My question is this: What's your favourite offensive song?

My current one is "A Lap Dance is so Much Better When The Stripper is Crying" by the Bloodhound Gang but in the past The Macc Lads and Chubby Brown have dished out the goods.

2. Been after that song for ages, just forwarded it to most every guy I know!

:)

3. Kevin b loody Wilson

Santa Claus you cnut

4. "She's Got the Clap" not sure who sang it though only ever heard it once at a party.

"Grandpa" and "I Wanna Fcuk a Dog in the Ass" - both by Blink 182. The grandpa song is hilarious.

5. daz

daz LE

WASP, feck like a beast or anything by the Macc Lads

Daz

6. when i have had a c**p day at work i love to listen to kevin bloody wilson i've had a cnut of a day....cant beat it...cheers me up no end.....

:D :D

7. Feelings, Barbara Streisand in concert circa 1985... now that's offensive.

8. I've just listened to all of the songs on that site, I love them all.

9. I'm a big fan of lift your head up high (and blow your brains out), I wish i was queer so I could get chicks, or Why's everybody always pickin on me? all by the bloodhound gang, on the album one fierce beer coaster.
    For those latenight coach journeys home, there's always Chicago's, My name is jack and the yogi bear song!

10. Nothing like a bit of Tom Lehrer to brighten your day....that man has a wicked wicked sense of humour 8)