Offensive Images on Faceache.

hols4heroes-bumpimage12.jpg

I got told off for having this as my profile photo.

This Feature is Temporarily Blocked
As we notified you earlier, this feature is temporarily unavailable because you've been using it in a way that violates Facebook policies. To learn more, please visit the Help Center.
Precious fuckers.

All well and good, but do you look anything remotely like that?

Obviously not. I'm a 18 stone trucker from Stoke.

I have had many a warning for inappropriate photos and for some reason I keep getting reported by 'friends' and getting uploading bans on FB.

I got a warning for posting a picture of a beaver with chainsaw teeth after it was reported as offensive :)

Yet no fucker complained about the dead twat with an axe in his head, the floater that had been nibbled by some hungry fishes of the phot of a Hungarian sucking me cock. (There's even a picture of a ginger haired kid in on album!)

Fuck the humourless kuntz!

Obviously not. I'm a 18 stone trucker from Stoke.
Are you a gingger trucker? I'm not sizeist, but smelly carrot tops (and cuffs and collars) just won't do.

PS. Photo please.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Are you a gingger trucker? I'm not sizeist, but smelly carrot tops (and cuffs and collars) just won't do.

PS. Photo please.
No, please, no photos, the eyes can't stand the strain.

I have it on good authority that Sluggy is very similar to that photo, in that she is female and can use a telephone correctly if given remedial training.

PS. Photo please.
Photos? Aren't there enough of me in the gallery?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer