Offending the god botherers

Are you one of the lizard people? I suspect David would see through you in an instant. Pax vobiscum dulcis cimex.
No, I am a child of Christ, here to proclaim the truth from my soapbox of Catechismic reason and stare down the communism-posessed madmen of militant atheism.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
No, I am a child of Christ, here to proclaim the truth from my soapbox of Catechismic reason and stare down the communism-posessed madmen of militant atheism.
A pint of dogma for my little dog collared friend and a pint of sulphur and brimstone for me.

You give the impression of being so addicted to kool-aid you would react to any other fluid like Captain Haddock did to water.
It's actually Flavor-Aid that Rev. Jim Jones' cult were drinking. If they had drank the blood of Christ, offered for the forgiveness of sins, things would have turned out very different.

This one should do the trick.

Father forgive them for they are really too dumb

Niamac

GCM
while, no doubt, being looked down on by the tolerant and rational children of the Enlightenment and Scientific Revolution.

Is that in a reusable bottle?
It could be. The metaphorical bottle is the Church and its traditions. Actual bottles, and containers of any variety really, can be purchased at a number of outlets in Lourdes from 50 Euros.

Christ water.. doesn't look free to me

Contrary to what that site claims, Christ water is free. He wasn't founded in 1939. He is also the Messiah, not the leading supplier of custom solutions.

Last edited:

Niamac

GCM
Erm... No. Not really.
Well I'm glad you've realised at last that not all atheists are "communism-posessed (sic) madmen". It's a start.

Well I'm glad you've realised at last that not all atheists are "communism-posessed (sic) madmen". It's a start.
I reckon the militant ones are. We must keep a watchful eye on that sort, because it's very likely they're change agents for some neo-Marxist agenda.

Niamac

GCM
I reckon the militant ones are. We must keep a watchful eye on that sort, because it's very likely they're change agents for some neo-Marxist agenda.
Not many of them and they're pretty obvious. The USSR did not end well and the recent general election did tend to make one think that hard edged communism is a bit out of style. I'm more concerned with the blind evangelism of a large chunk of the Republican party. Intolerant and proselytizing - never a good combination.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Gather round Communistic atheist unbelievers:

I can't take enough time off from Matins, Vespers at al, to go back through the previous 93 pages to see if someone has already called down divine retribution on the OP, but I wish to register my offence (the theme of the title) that the title fails to acknowledge the divine and ultimate rule of grammar by using the word 'God'.

Latest Threads