Offending the god botherers

endure

GCM
Doesn't having a cathedral make it a city? :)
It is a city. I was just simplifying things although I don't think having a cathedral automatically makes you a city. It's been a cathedral since 1927 but we were only citified in 1977

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Guildford? Googlefu told me.

Doesn't having a cathedral make it a city? :)

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Not very midland though
Oh, I dunno, anything north of Haywards heath is the midlands for me and anything north of Stamford Bridge (the football ground not the other one) is the North, also anything north of Watford gap is the far north and anything north of Lincoln is Iceland or the arctic.

Oh, I dunno, anything north of Haywards heath is the midlands for me and anything north of Stamford Bridge (the football ground not the other one) is the North, also anything north of Watford gap is the far north and anything north of Lincoln is Iceland or the arctic.
...and anywhere south of the Thames is France....

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
It's all part of the United States of Europe in my world.
Oi ! You! yes you! How come them there roaming kaffliks have all that dosh what they've got stashed away in the Vatican bank and don't dish any of it out to the poor and starving all over the world and won't buy them all johnnies to keep the population under control?

Oi ! You! yes you! How come them there roaming kaffliks have all that dosh what they've got stashed away in the Vatican bank and don't dish any of it out to the poor and starving all over the world and won't buy them all johnnies to keep the population under control?
Kind of ironic you should say that, because my church contributes a lot of money, resources snd manpower to the welfare and health system behind the scenes (yes, even in the UK), and I was busy with that last night.

A word about rubbers: Rubbers are great on the individual scale, if you think being spitroasted by Satan for eternity is a price worth paying for five minutes of degrading acts of fornication, but do you reckon they're a solution for an entire population? I don't. I think handing them out wholesale, rather than educating people about the true value of sex as a procreative act, just encourages more sex as just another recreational thing - expecting blokes to use protection on every occasion in a society where sex is routine and devalued is wishful thinking. You just end up with more Satan AIDs and more kids being raised without fathers.

And money in the Vatican bank? Don't be ridiculous. I only have a meagre ~£40K deposited with them.

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Now the Jehovah's Witnesses are getting on the Catholic Churches priests gig of abusing children it seems.
They are being sued over historical sexual abuse, the JW's has a policy of not punishing alleged child sex abuse unless a second person, alongside the accuser, has witnessed it - or an abuser confesses.

Sounds so like the Catholic Church.

Now the Jehovah's Witnesses are getting on the Catholic Churches priests gig of abusing children it seems.
They are being sued over historical sexual abuse, the JW's has a policy of not punishing alleged child sex abuse unless a second person, alongside the accuser, has witnessed it - or an abuser confesses.

You say tomato I say another kiddy fiddling cult

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Kind of ironic you should say that, because my church contributes a lot of money, resources snd manpower to the welfare and health system behind the scenes (yes, even in the UK), and I was busy with that last night.

A word about rubbers: Rubbers are great on the individual scale, if you think being spitroasted by Satan for eternity is a price worth paying for five minutes of degrading acts of fornication, but do you reckon they're a solution for an entire population? I don't. I think handing them out wholesale, rather than educating people about the true value of sex as a procreative act, just encourages more sex as just another recreational thing - expecting blokes to use protection on every occasion in a society where sex is routine and devalued is wishful thinking. You just end up with more Satan AIDs and more kids being raised without fathers.
Another word about prophylactics, the roaming kaffliks popey geezer only banned birth control because he wants more kaffliks to get more filthy lucre to make more gelt for the vatican bank. it's all about money, power and greed.

Another word about prophylactics, the roaming kaffliks popey geezer only banned birth control because he wants more kaffliks to get more filthy lucre to make more gelt for the vatican bank. it's all about money, power and greed.
Do you like David Icke? I think you'd enjoy his books, podcasts, lectures, etc. They're right up your street.

I'm guessing you're all for punishing someone without evidence, due process or a conviction?

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Do you like David Icke? I think you'd enjoy his books, podcasts, lectures, etc. They're right up your street.
Are you one of the lizard people? I suspect David would see through you in an instant. Pax vobiscum dulcis cimex.

Latest Threads