Offending the god botherers

I think you're confusing me with someone who gives a ****, I don't do religion, I'd rather stick red hot knitting needles where the sun doesn't shine, I had a pair of JW knock at my door and asked if they could talk to me about Jesus, I said sure, as long as I can talk about my devil worship afterwards. They nearly vaulted the front gate as they left sharpish! ;)
I preferred the avatar you used to have, whatever your persuasions are...

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I think you're confusing me with someone who gives a ****, I don't do religion, I'd rather stick red hot knitting needles where the sun doesn't shine, I had a pair of JW knock at my door and asked if they could talk to me about Jesus, I said sure, as long as I can talk about my devil worship afterwards. They nearly vaulted the front gate as they left sharpish! ;)
I apologise, wrong call sign.:-D

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
The last couple of pages have made me laugh.

I think my wife believes, because every day when I get home from work, she goes, "oh Christ, you survived another shift!" :D

It's too late to apologise. There is nothing you can do to fix it.

Oh, ye of little faith. With Christ, anything is possible. We'll have any disordered tendencies straightened out, the gay prayed away and self abuse nipped in the bud in no time.
Ah but self abuse is a Religious thing , Believers being whipped, crucified and molested by other believers and themselves. Now I'm all for turning water into wine but bugger the rest of the above

Ah but self abuse is a Religious thing , Believers being whipped, crucified and molested by other believers and themselves. Now I'm all for turning water into wine but bugger the rest of the above
These aren't examples of self-abuse. They're examples of self-mortification. Big difference.

Rest assured that Jesus died so you don't need to face God's eternal punishment in the roasting charcoal pits of Hell, even if you post an atheistic screed of hate. He will soak you in a torrent if spiritual rain, because God's Word is the water of life.
I will not smite you with my bare hands, but instead smite you with the wisdom of the Holy Spirit. I won't poke you with my sword of flesh, but with the sword of truth.
These charcoal pits? Does Greta know about them?

As you are an expert on self abuse I bow to your superior knowledge
Yes. I have over a decade of helping people with self-abuse. If you want to know anything about self-abuse, I'm your subject matter expert.

These charcoal pits? Does Greta know about them?
Probably not , despite our best efforts to raise awareness and teach children the eternal and everlasting repercussions of self-abuse.

Latest Threads