Offending the god botherers

An interesting response. I recognise the words but not the order they are presented.
I can only assume one of two things.

1. You are some kind of religious zealot (Doubt that. nobody could be that dumb).
or
2. You are on a wind up. (More likely as....see above)
Either way there is nothing to be gained from debating with you. :)
Oh, I get it. You can't joust with someone of supreme intellect and vigorous philosophical mind, so you're going to pack up your atheist toys and go home crying to Mother Dawkins.
That Catholics are immeasurable more intelligent than atheists, and mental colossi, was too much to stomach, wasn't it. But that's okay, because mine ears are turned to God. He tells me to do things.

Truly, there is everything to gain by debating with me. You can learn the ways of righteousness and pass through the narrow gate and partake of the Kingdom of God.
Let us walk together, hand in hand, as lovers in Christ.

When I started wearing the green a couple of people called me an idol little man, I know now that I was made in gods image I could have risen above it

Did god tell you to become an Arrser?
No, but He tells me what to post. The Holy Spirit speaks through me when I commit edifying, uplifting and profound words of hope to this thread.

I cannot promise you 72 virgins in the life to come. What I can say is that you can spend eternity in adoration of God the Father in the company of saints. I know which I'd prefer.

No, that was his bargeman, but it's easy to get them confused
He is nothing like me. I am special.

Like I've pointed out numerous times, devotionals are aids to worshipping God. They are lifeless objects themselves, and we've always recognised them as such. When you use a devotional in the image of a saint, it's because that saint closely emulated Christ, and was therefore a manifestation of Him in this world.
An idol, on the other hand, is the object of worship intended to replace God.
Serious question.
Why does God require worshipping?
Does she have emotional, self image problems.
That is the fundamental problem with most religions.
I shall be be playing Aqualung tonight.
Wind up is one of his better numbers.

Serious question.
Why does God require worshipping?
Does she have emotional, self image problems.
That is the fundamental problem with most religions.
I shall be be playing Aqualung tonight.
Wind up is one of his better numbers.
God doesn't require worshipping. You can choose to celebrate Him and His creation, while seeking a union with Christ, or you can choose not to. It's humanity that requires the Mass and its ceremonies.

I really should have my own God channel. I'd call it GILF Ministries - God Inspired Living Faith.

No, @scarbrough is still fishing.
But not a fisher of men in the biblical sense.
I am certainly not a 'fisher of men'. You would never catch me engaging in homosexual depravity.

Whatever gave you the idea I'm atheist? You're beginning to lose track of the posters here. Ask Mary to fix yer kopf - job jobbed.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
My poor, deluded atheist child... Christ is God. I recomnend you go pray twenty Hail Marys and have a good think about what you just said.
Have you tried taking this to the bible thread and taking up this conversation with @BossHogg ?
You‘ve taken this thread far too seriously, if you want serious religious conversation Boss is your man.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Have you tried taking this to the bible thread and taking up this conversation with @BossHogg ?
You‘ve taken this thread far too seriously, if you want serious religious conversation Boss is your man.
I think you're confusing me with someone who gives a fuck, I don't do religion, I'd rather stick red hot knitting needles where the sun doesn't shine, I had a pair of JW knock at my door and asked if they could talk to me about Jesus, I said sure, as long as I can talk about my devil worship afterwards. They nearly vaulted the front gate as they left sharpish! ;)

Sure you're not thinking of HiggsBosun instead?