Offending the god botherers

ugly

LE
That's a common complaint. I'd like to reassure you that Jesus was never a zombie, but was resurrected to new life in a perfectly-restored body.
Restored but full of holes, a bit like religion

To be honest, I don't think the Apostles explored that, or queried Christ about it as a matter of priority.

Sex is all you atheist types think about!
If you don't know whether he came back circumcised, you don't know whether he was perfectly restored or not.
When you don't know something it's better to keep shtumm than feed your arrse-mukkas pork pies but hey, never mind, you're already doomed to Hades for serial idolatry and fixation with an*l sex.

If you don't know whether he came back circumcised, you don't know whether he was perfectly restored or not.
When you don't know something it's better to keep shtumm than feed your arrse-mukkas pork pies but hey, never mind, you're already doomed to Hades for serial idolatry and fixation with an*l sex.
mmmmm Lay on some skin brother lol

can you restore skin after it’s been circumcised accidentally

Did read last year, that a Toddler accidentally got castrated when the circumcision went wrong ...

cheers

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes, @Pisseduppardre , come and help me. The atheists are saying mean things about me and accusing me of idolatory again. They're being very prejudiced against Catholics.

They've meandered this thread into the difficult subject of sex.
You're a catholic??? I'm sorry - I thought you were just another idolizer of inventions like the virgin mary, holy ghost and jesus.

You should call your padre..

I should be a padre, so I could provide moral direction and guidance to the conflicted, and dispense Harribos on the range.

You're a catholic??? I'm sorry - I thought you were just another idolizer of inventions like the virgin mary, holy ghost and jesus.
See what I mean? Classic ROPs-earning prejudice. In fact, because I'm a member of God's Kingdom and not Earthly principalities, I'm calling racism.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes, that's what you are. A bunch of sick, Extreme Right Wing racist monsters.
Now you're just being very rude, you'll get a slap on the wrist with a wet lettuce.

Latest Threads