Offending the god botherers

mrdude

War Hero
Now for Atheists - who would pretend they were a Christian so they could shag one of these religious types. I'd pretend so I could shag Lauren Daigel:

After I'd pumped her a few times normally - I'd pump her doggy style and tell her I was an atheist, and then see how long I could hang on for :).

morsk

LE
Could well be, not something I've ever studied.
Very few have. They accredit it to Pratchett for being a genius and thinking it up. He was a genius though.

How about I pop round and spend four hours going through Christ's story with you? I have some very well-produced Jesus DVDs that are assiduous in their historical accuracy.
We can incorporate an element of role playing, if you like.
You're not made of biltong by any chance? Can't see any other way you'd get the number of bites you are.

Don't let this happen to you:

Whoever told you that you could talk about all your perverse sexual fantasies on the god botherer thread also didn't tell you the full story.

triggerigger

Old-Salt
Christmas is Santa's birthday and Easter celebrates when he invented chocolate.
The popes a joey. It's amazing how many people don't realise that their parents lied to them. (the chain of child abuse /brainwashing)
Had an exchange of views with an orthodox Christian from one of the borat nations today. Fuck me. A rational intelligent bloke (graduated from borat u boratstan)
Believes all the usual crap.
And KNOWS its all true. Not thinks or hopes he knows. Which means he doesn't know what knows means. Ironically he does not believe in ghosts and was surprised and upset when I suggested that it was a little ironic. Apparently it's not.
Agnostic is my cult. A surprising amount of people don't even know what it means these days.

wheel

LE
I'm a god botherer, and none of you offend me, even though you're scum.
Happy dancing and singing still ?
Think again. I have the power of Jesus Christ, and the truth on my side. I'm wearing the armour of faith, and the sword of something related to that.
I am on Page 15 of 44 giggling my bag off because you have managed to door step all these cnuts from the comfort of your armchair. Well done. I really think you are a wind up merchant though not a real god botherer

Christmas is Santa's birthday and Easter celebrates when he invented chocolate.
A former workmate was in Japan in the early 80s, just as they started to "do" Christmas. He wandered down to his local shopping centre admiring the decorations until he saw the centrepiece.

Santa.

On the Cross.

Don't let this happen to you:

You do realize Jack T Chick rather hated Catholics don't you? I was just wondering why you'd quote him in support of yourself, seeing he'd tell you unless you became a Protestant, you would also burn in Hell.

I think you're reading too much into this.
Point of order again verger.

It was you who introduced the Devil bumming folks whilst bent over a washing machine, not me. Have you sought that medical help yet, before you go completely tonto?

morsk

LE
The popes a joey.
Fcukin brilliant. I want that as a tshirt
Ironically he does not believe in ghosts and was surprised and upset when I suggested that it was a little ironic. Apparently it's not.
Agnostic is my cult. A surprising amount of people don't even know what it means these days.
I usually use that with the devout if they pish me off. Ask them if they believe in ghosts. Agnosticism is the way forward. I always describe myself as undecided, Why believe in one system of beliefs and not another? That's politics

I'd sum it up as Satan plunging his appendage of deceit and irrationality into the quim of militant atheism, degrading the body of reason.
Addicted to Brasso. So sad.

Sorry. I'll try and limit my words to a couple of syllables, and make it easy for you.

Hey, can you think of three single-syllable words? I can:
Jesus. Loves. You.
According to you, he's got to prise the devil out of our collective rickers before there can be any Holy Joe man-love.

Happy dancing and singing still ?

I am on Page 15 of 44 giggling my bag off because you have managed to door step all these cnuts from the comfort of your armchair. Well done. I really think you are a wind up merchant though not a real god botherer
If they thought that was bad, just wait until I pray for Christ to bitch slap them with the truth, to rescue them from the degrading gratifications that Satan playfully beckons us to. I pray that one day they'll know the wonders of the Blessed Sacrament, and they'll be singing the Gloria and Ave Maria with passion.

You do realize Jack T Chick rather hated Catholics don't you? I was just wondering why you'd quote him in support of yourself, seeing he'd tell you unless you became a Protestant, you would also burn in Hell.
Oh, yes, but his beliefs are vaguely aligned with those of the pearl-clutching atheists on this thread, what with their conspiracy theories and suchlike. Chick was a very articulate and insightful man, an intellectual power house, but misguided about our sacraments and traditions.

Latest Threads