Offending the god botherers

No, I'm being quite serious. He even knows about the sock.
I apologize, to you and all the Arrsers on this thread that sussed you from early on, I realize now it has been all a big wind up.

I prefer splattering my man fat all over the pic of the virgin Mary myself.

The dirty little minx
You know the funniest thing - when me and my best mate bought a house during the recession in '08, there was a giant virgin mary statue in the backyard. We bought it anyways, because it was cheap at the time.

Apparently the couple who lived there were a bit religious...

rifleair

War Hero
.....................and supported by four elephants, on the back of a turtle.............Allegedly!
No, that's the discworld, our world is in a glass jar in unseen university, iirc.

rifleair

War Hero
I'm still not offended, though. The iniquitous militant atheists have simply deepened my conviction that they're crayon-molesting spackers.
You're offended, you've turned to insults!

rifleair

War Hero
Sorry. I'll try and limit my words to a couple of syllables, and make it easy for you.

Hey, can you think of three single-syllable words? I can:
Jesus. Loves. You.
Jesus has two syllables!

morsk

LE
No, that's the discworld, our world is in a glass jar in unseen university, iirc.
Or the world Elephant from Hindu/Iroquois mythology

Jesus is alive. In fact, he's watching you now. He knows all your secrets. He knows when you're failing to disclose sins during confession.
And he's making a list and checking it twice.

Oh that's Santa but its pretty much the same thing...….cept you normally get something to show for it at least once a year.

And he's making a list and checking it twice.

Oh that's Santa but its pretty much the same thing...….cept you normally get something to show for it at least once a year.
Christ does bring you a gift. It's a valuable gift: Eternal life.

Jesus has two syllables!
I was testing observation skills.

You're offended, you've turned to insults!
Bollox I have. It's a drop in the ocean, compared to the persecution I've suffered on this thread.

I prefer splattering my man fat all over the pic of the virgin Mary myself.

The dirty little minx
You could wind up in Hell for that sort of thing.

Last edited:

rifleair

War Hero

Latest Threads