Offending the god botherers

The Devil is the father of lies and will trick you.
Lucifer gave fire and light to mankind.
God punishes the innocent and promises everlasting life.

Conclusion: "God" is the devil, the bible is lies. Lucifer is actually the almighty.
Yet this all makes sense to some people.

Mired in self delusion and disconnected from reality:
Not content with failing to introduce social distancing precautions in his communities when secular society started doing it, thereby causing more people to be infected - this rabbi now blames god for the fact that a higher proportion of his followers became ill.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
The Hebrew name from which the name Jesus is derived/translated is Yeshu. The root of the word yeshu means "saving" or "rescue".
Decades ago it was explained to me by a local vicar so I've not had any reason to doubt it.

Rescuer or deliverer could also be the reference to the one to lead the people into the next stage like Moses I guess.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Mired in self delusion and disconnected from reality:
Not content with failing to introduce social distancing precautions in his communities when secular society started doing it, thereby causing more people to be infected - this rabbi now blames god for the fact that a higher proportion of his followers became ill.

Isn't that a left over from biblical times when it was held that only sinners became ill as a punishment for their misdeeds? Therefore sick people were treated as outcasts.