Offending the god botherers

My personal translator [and gf] informs me that it says "To be on the ship of salvation, with Imam Hossein" [The third Imam in Shiite belief]
It can't be a ship of salvation unless Jesus is on it.

Looks more like a vessel of squalor, filth and sexual degeneracy to me. It wouldn't surprise me if those two men are homosexuals. They look the sort.

Higgs_bosun

On ROPS
On ROPs
As I'm working from home at the moment I will solve the biggest problem on Earth… Holy books are total bollocks. People who worship imaginary gods are brainwashed idiots and they should be kept away from children. Sorted.

It can't be a ship of salvation unless Jesus is on it.

Looks more like a vessel of squalor, filth and sexual degeneracy to me. It wouldn't surprise me if those two men are homosexuals. They look the sort.
This either a wind up or you are stuck in the middle ages.
AL1. I'm a bit slow today, thanks to corona. They cannot possibly be homosexual, not in Iran, they would have been thrown off a tall building or strung up.

Last edited:
So your idolatrous juju can keep the dreaded ROPS button away?

Where do I sign up?
No, it's just one of the many benefits of being a good Catholic boy, pure and unstained by sin. @Higgs_bosun isn't like that, because he has given himself to the ungodly ways of bellendry, and is marked with the red ROPs button.

AL1. I'm a bit slow today, thanks to corona. They cannot possibly be homosexual, not in Iran, they would have been thrown off a tall building or strung up.
That is why they're on a ship. Think of them like the untouchable Captain Birdseye, taking advantage of Maritime Law to escape the legal ramifications of molesting a cargo hold full of children.

They're on an Iranian ship of salvation off the coast of Brighton.

Always makes we chortle that biggest spouters of anti gay rhetoric are also those that allow it to go on within their clergy in an orgy of homosexuality that would make a Brighton resident blush.

And in the current worldwide meltdown, doesn't anyone else find it ironic that the Sky Pixie mob are praying to the individual that in their belief sent the virus to teach us mortals a lesson, to now actually stop? Come on you can't have it both ways....and please don't give me the "God moves in mysterious way" or "It is Satan's doing"

endure

GCM
That's one thing that set alarm bells off in my head.

Edit: I bet they have children below deck. Dirty old men, they are.
OMG! He's like a filthy version of Captain Birdseye! Unbelievable!
Half the world's men hold hands. It's a sign of friendship.

Latest Threads