Offended?

Google -> Offended -> First link. Enjoy, hey you get a certificate when you get to the bottom so it's worth it!

I particularly liked the pic where they had stuck things up that dead girl, you can tell she would have had a fit face.

Taking for-fcuking-ever to load,
looks good so far :D

PrinceAlbert said:
Is it wrong to have a harryhardon looking at the dead girls?
hope not :twisted:

Ahhh, Encyclopaedia Dramatica.

Is it slightly worrying I'm more offended by the Furries, than by the gore...?

I was typical good Brit,

Not bothered about any of it until they started killing the poor wee fluffy animals.

p.s. the girl who hung herself would get it :D

Squiggers said:
Ahhh, Encyclopaedia Dramatica.

Is it slightly worrying I'm more offended by the Furries, than by the gore...?
Got a bit repetitive, cats are boring

T.F.R said:
I was typical good Brit,

Not bothered about any of it until they started killing the poor wee fluffy animals.

p.s. the girl who hung herself would get it :D
Just the Dogs, cats can all burn in hell :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: evil buggers

Bollocks cut off, quite horrific, but i had to laugh at the charred corpse with yank flag up arrse. About half way as i type this...
Hmm, a lot of the photos are repeats. Bit bored now...
Did you know? : Short bursts of stress, as simple as trying to solve a puzzle, or seeing images of flayed dead women and rotting cocks, makes your body produce immune-system empowering proteins? Next time you get a cold, give this page an ol' gander!

And now i can live and work in the USA. As if life wasnt shit enough, i now have that little nugget of info. Might forward this on to Mrs KCCO and a few civvy mates.

Call me feminine but the picture of the kitten being stood on by the bint is a bit unsettling to me, oh and the picture of the black and white cat which looks scarily like the family one.

we live in a sick sick world...

why oh why did this bloke cut his bellend off? a long time premature ejaculation sufferer perhaps?