Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BornSlippy, Apr 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Google -> Offended -> First link. Enjoy, hey you get a certificate when you get to the bottom so it's worth it!

I particularly liked the pic where they had stuck things up that dead girl, you can tell she would have had a fit face.
  2. Some good pics on that - nice one!
  3. Cheers, I always like to know im doing my part for the community :D
  4. Taking for-fcuking-ever to load,
    looks good so far :D
  5. Is it wrong to have a harryhardon looking at the dead girls?
  6. Never! Necrophilia - think inside the box :)
  7. hope not :twisted:
  8. Ahhh, Encyclopaedia Dramatica.

Is it slightly worrying I'm more offended by the Furries, than by the gore...?
  9. I was typical good Brit,

Not bothered about any of it until they started killing the poor wee fluffy animals.

p.s. the girl who hung herself would get it :D
  10. I think Ive just found the source of my avatar for the next few years
  11. Got a bit repetitive, cats are boring
  12. Aww what! I must have missed that bit!
  13. Just the Dogs, cats can all burn in hell :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: evil buggers
  14. Sliced c*ck looks a bit uncomfortable.
  15. Bollocks cut off, quite horrific, but i had to laugh at the charred corpse with yank flag up arrse. About half way as i type this...
    Hmm, a lot of the photos are repeats. Bit bored now...
    Did you know? : Short bursts of stress, as simple as trying to solve a puzzle, or seeing images of flayed dead women and rotting cocks, makes your body produce immune-system empowering proteins? Next time you get a cold, give this page an ol' gander!

And now i can live and work in the USA. As if life wasnt shit enough, i now have that little nugget of info. Might forward this on to Mrs KCCO and a few civvy mates.