• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Offended?

Google -> Offended -> First link. Enjoy, hey you get a certificate when you get to the bottom so it's worth it!

I particularly liked the pic where they had stuck things up that dead girl, you can tell she would have had a fit face.

I was typical good Brit,

Not bothered about any of it until they started killing the poor wee fluffy animals.

p.s. the girl who hung herself would get it :D

Bollocks cut off, quite horrific, but i had to laugh at the charred corpse with yank flag up arrse. About half way as i type this...
Hmm, a lot of the photos are repeats. Bit bored now...
Did you know? : Short bursts of stress, as simple as trying to solve a puzzle, or seeing images of flayed dead women and rotting cocks, makes your body produce immune-system empowering proteins? Next time you get a cold, give this page an ol' gander!

And now i can live and work in the USA. As if life wasnt shit enough, i now have that little nugget of info. Might forward this on to Mrs KCCO and a few civvy mates.

Call me feminine but the picture of the kitten being stood on by the bint is a bit unsettling to me, oh and the picture of the black and white cat which looks scarily like the family one.

Latest Threads