Off Topic quick question

P

Paul

I notice that some of you have a little man at the bottom of your postings, who walks along and pisses on that woman.(poor Foxy) How do you get that to happen, I ask, as I would like to do that on another forum I am a member off and would like to put a picture of a mate there. Many thanks in advance,

Airborne!

P

Paul

Thanks for the help mate. One more thing, How do I change the picture I want it to be one of my mates?

I dunno, you would probabley have to use a .gif program, or find the original pissing .gif the one without the picture one and just put the picture you want at the end in the signiture thing, e.g.

King

Have you moved to South Shields from somewhere else? You appear to be able to type and also own a computer. You are therefore obviously not a Sand Dancer. Or is the computer 'just resting' in your lockup?

ok there was meant to be a " :wink: " after it, however now youve asked; the likely hood is paul will just hotlink the image from armyrumourservice.co.uk and thus effect my bandwidth

manchestercop said:
ok there was meant to be a " :wink: " after it, however now youve asked; the likely hood is paul will just hotlink the image from armyrumourservice.co.uk and thus effect my bandwidth
Why would he do that when he said he wanted it to have a picture of his mate on it?

Latest Threads