Off to Cornwall

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by 4-8-Alfa, Aug 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I’m off to Cornwall tonight for the weekend any one fancy a pasty, cream tea?

2. No thanks going in 2 weeks

3. ...........recommend you pop in and see Faye Turney - she's an expert on pasties.

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Can you pick me up a couple of bottles of scrumpy on you way back.

Ta

5. No thanks, but if you're going anywhere near St Ives can you bring back a few pints of Betty Stoggs? Nice ale. Yum.

6. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

More bloody grockles on the move :roll:

7. Infact can you recce the Park and Ride at Padstow and let me know whether its any good

8. I think you're gonna need a bigger boat........

9. elavabloke is sooo Devon - HFor holidaymakers it's 'emits' in Cornwall!

10. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

But they have to use our bloody roads to get there :cry: & the park & ride at Padstow is a better option at this time of year or if you have your bikes go to Camelford and go on the bike track.

PS The pasties at Ricks Deli on the harbour front are great :hungry: even her in doors always lets me have the odd one.

11. Send GR of pasty shop!!!

12. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

You may be able to tell from my avatar - no maps required. I can locate a good pasty anywhere - the best are sold on the lizard. And from your avatar you sound like a grunt so a GR would be useless 8)

Stand with your back to the harbour in the town - look to your 11 o'clock 30m and engage. There are 100's of others in the town so beware of frauds.

13. Cheeky shite...................... one isn't a grunt but I am yhe type not to be trusted with maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly thats the reason I want the Loc of a decent shop!!!!!!

14. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

It’s called “Rick Steins Delicatessen”

15. Don't forget the caravan. Remember, 3 point turns on the 303 are a must.

Oh how I miss the Little Thiefs on route home!