Off to catterick 3rd June

Hey i recently passed the selection at Lichfield.. well actually it was last thursday and now iv been told my date to go to catterick is 3rd of june.

So i literally have 1 week to get everything ready :D hehe

Anywho.. Any other people around going to catterick on sunday?

Nice one mate!! I was supposed to be on that intake too but my selection got forwarded to next week :( Best of luck and I'll hopefully see you on the 17th of June!

rifles mate, if i pass selection (nerves kicking in and theres still a week to go!) i'll be the 5'11 skinny one getting the **** kicked out of him for failing inspections i reckon!!

Congrats both of you. Ducky i hope i can pass my selection and get my date that quick would love it just to finally be able to quit my current crappy job :)

try not to say 'cool' too much, its sounds chav.
Good luck to all 3 of you though, may your chav civvie weaknesses be battered out of you early on, in the nicest possible way of course.

Hypno85 said:
Congrats both of you. Ducky i hope i can pass my selection and get my date that quick would love it just to finally be able to quit my current crappy job :)
lost mine last week for swearing back at a customer. she deserved it. roll on selection!!

i passed selection last tuesday.

joining as a REME vm, 3rd choice was the para's though. and if i took my para choice i would of been going to ITC catterick on the 28th may, haha 6 days. but luckily i took my second choice as VM as i changed my mind about first choice, RAC tank crewmen.

good luck guys. hope to see you around on excercises or something :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Officers 1
M Army Pay, Claims & JPA 0
oldcolt Army Reserve 10