ODPs to rebadge as QAs?

Kind of leads on from the thread about the demise of the RAMC and that no-one has any corps ethos anymore. Maybe that's why...

...Rumour has it that the ODP cadre is deserting the RAMC for the QAs!

its true and it makes sense to do it.
I am all for it and the sooner it happens the better!

Filbert Fox said:
its true and it makes sense to do it.
I am all for it and the sooner it happens the better!
Only because u r leaving

Is it to become the QARAMNDC, after all those years of abusing the Grey Mafia I am so glad not to be in to see that

It makes sense, the ODP role is clinically closer to that of the grey mafia than any other RAMC trade.

Lets do it! the QA TRF is better than the RAMC one!

Filbert Fox said:
Lets do it! the QA TRF is better than the RAMC one!
Have you developed a yearning for ginsters pies yet? Morals becoming slightly looser? Have you started using that touchy feely management style?

Can we all do it? I need a new corps belt, the one I have now is getting a little small.

Sluice_dweller said:
FF I think you'll look great in grey!!
Are there photos circulating??

Throughout my illustrious career within the AMS I have tried to 'get into grey' as often as possible. :D

Techtechtech said:
Have you developed a yearning for ginsters pies yet? Morals becoming slightly looser? Have you started using that touchy feely management style?
if my morals became any looser id end up tripping over them!

I am falling apart!

mostly! The rest is down to postings to areas that were heavily populated by QAs (CMH, Woolwich, Hong Kong), I knew it would come back to haunt me eventually.

hammie said:
...Rumour has it that the ODP cadre is deserting the RAMC for the QAs!
Well, I believe there's precedence for ODP's going 'gay in grey'...and we all know how they feel about that. :twisted: