ODPs to re-badge QA????????

Ventress

LE
Do pay attention 007!

I know you have been away, but you have a responsiblity to read all posts on Arrse to avoid this faux-pas!

Plus it gave us all the chance to slag of Foxy and BBulldog! (Which was nice!)

Ventress said:
Do pay attention 007!

I know you have been away, but you have a responsiblity to read all posts on Arrse to avoid this faux-pas!

My apologises, only heard today people and I was so pleased by it I had to tell everyone!!!! :twisted:

So wipe it out please Venty :wink:

Ventress

LE
dui-lai said:
Ventress said:
Do pay attention 007!

My apologises, only heard today people and I was so pleased by it I had to tell everyone!!!! :twisted:

So wipe it out please Venty :wink:
Oh no, it can re-run the comedy- cheers D-L!

I am very happy with this news. (out in Nov) as is BBullDog (out already).

Hey Bull Dog, didnt your bunch of clowns get stuffed by Reading recently?

Ventress said:
Foxy popping smoke, me thinks!

Oh yes the mighty 'ammers were given a good hiding!
We did just after we beat l'Arsenal, and Wenger had the paddy

Oi you lot

lay off the big man!! he's been busy lately.

(I just managed to avoid using the word 'work' in that sentence, that would have been pushing the boat out too far
:D

Ventress said:
boelynbulldog said:
Ventress said:
Foxy popping smoke, me thinks!

Oh yes the mighty 'ammers were given a good hiding!
We did just after we beat l'Arsenal, and Wenger had the paddy
Git.
Knew I could rely on you for a witty and amusing retort

personally I would pay serious money to see FF in a grey beret.......even more money to see him in a ward dress, with stockings............now I am finding this really disturbing :oops:

Ventress

LE
dui-lai said:
personally I would pay serious money to see FF in a grey beret.......even more money to see him in a ward dress, with stockings............now I am finding this really disturbing :oops:
I thought you had.

dui-lai said:
Surely you have been to enough parties at the great old QE to see FF like that a few times

boelynbulldog said:
dui-lai said:
Surely you have been to enough parties at the great old QE to see FF like that a few times
Yes but its still disturbing :?

dui-lai said:
boelynbulldog said:
dui-lai said:
Yes but its still disturbing :?
Which is more disturbing, being willing to pay Foxy to dress up in said items, methinks he always did it for free, or the dim and distant memories of th QE?

When you say QE do you mean Queen Elizabeth Barrack in York....
I distinctly don't recall losing about 4 hours of my life when I went AWOL overnight on night down there. Too pissed to remember...ahh the joys of preparing for an RCB.
alan