• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

ODP Training School

I overheard a conversation the other day along the lines of the new military head of ODP training is a nurse and not even a theatre nurse! This is surely a wind up? Fact or Fiction?

Jack-Russell said:
I overheard a conversation the other day along the lines of the new military head of ODP training is a nurse and not even a theatre nurse! This is surely a wind up? Fact or Fiction?
bit of wah type fiction, head of ODP training school is going to be an ODP WO1, name the same as that of a famous kangeroo.

Head of ODP cadre remains the same ODP officer.

I have it on good authority that my post above (not the one about x-ray techs) is total bollox.
It will indeed be a split arrse for a short period (bringing the trade closer to that glorious day when the trade will rebadge to QARANC) until a damn fine ODP chap (who is non-kangeroo related) takes over.

thatll be the fella!

Filbert Fox said:
I have it on good authority that my post above (not the one about x-ray techs) is total bollox.
It will indeed be a split arrse for a short period (bringing the trade closer to that glorious day when the trade will rebadge to QARANC) until a damn fine ODP chap (who is non-kangeroo related) takes over.

Its a pity Bill Hawksworth is not still around....finest OTT i ever came across....liked a sherbert or two tho :wink:

he sold out and is on continuance!

there were a couple of individuals who decided that they were too weak to face the great outside.

Nomie, the game of kings!

I could skin you then and can now, if we manage a meet up perhaps my old deck should come along

Latest Threads