Oddest Places People Wore Poppies

Folloing from Silosids recent post on the highest poppy. (Mt Snowdon)

Excellent effort by the way Silosids - Kudos !

Where is the oddest place people were seen this year wearing poppies, a number of colleagues here in Kazakhstan were sporting poppies and I was wondering what was happing elsewhere in the world outside the UK?

Cheers for now

Ian

I was over in the Republic of Ireland during rememberance sunday, saw loads of people wearing poppy's. Knocks the myth on the head that people dont wear them there!.

One of the security staff at the check in Duesseldorf Airport on Sunday, a quick glance at his id badge showed a name like Andy Ridgley or maybe Ridley.

spoiltb said:
One of the security staff at the check in Duesseldorf Airport on Sunday, a quick glance at his id badge showed a name like Andy Ridgley or maybe Ridley.
That's a bit of a fall from his Wham days....

TAXI!!! :D

speaking of poppies, i was fairly unimpressed at the number of people that wernt wearing them. i mean seriously whats 20p or more for a red poppy, show some respect.

And isnt there something about white poppies now?? some chrsitian union thing or somesuch.

On the front of a Citroen.

Though, the back third surrendered and the middle third set up a puppet government.

moving-target-survivor said:
Watching NHL icehockey on TV.

Quite a few canadians had them on, including a couple of players

Theres a big British Legion set up over there :wink:

2680m on the Faulhorn in Switzerland. During an awesome walk from Schynige Platte to Grindelwald. Top day out.

front cover of soldier of surrender...magazine of the french army. had great fitness programme to ensure ya arms stay up for longer

Mauritania